Belfast's Crown Liquor Saloon dates back to 1826, though the elaborate tiling, glasswork, and woodwork wasn't added until the 1880s. Now owned by the National Trust, the Northern Ireland pub has been restored to its "full Victorian splendor." Photograph by Lorenzo Mosica, Archivolatino/Redux. November 13, 2013
Bathroom door entrance 4 feet long. We chose this door because we liked the stained glass look for the inside of the bar. We also liked the color because it fit in well with the other colors in the bar.