The abandoned Château de Carnelle designed for André Philippe Alfred Regnier, Duke of Massa, in 1875 by renowned architect Hippolyte Destailleur. Located on the edge of the forest Carnelle, in the Ile de France region of France. This land was given to the monks of Saint-Denis by Charles V. The Duke of Massa, childless, donated his estate to the city of Paris and it was converted into a sanatorium in 1930. The castle was finally closed in 1992.
Urbex: Château de Carnelle, Somewhere, France – May 2014