Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas

40 Banned Books to Read at Your Own Risk I'd love to get a print copy of this poster. What a great list!

11 Books to Read After College Graduation (When You Have No Idea What's Going On)

Congratulations, recent graduate! Welcome to what people like to call "the real world," a mysterious place full of unpaid internships, endless jokes about the bad economy, and plenty of pop culture targeted at those existential crises specific to you

Fifty Shades Trilogy Bundle: Fifty Shades of Grey; Fifty Shades Darker; Fifty Shades Freed

Waiter Rant: Thanks for the Tip--Confessions of a Cynical Waiter (P.S.) [Steve Dublanica] on *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. According to The Waiter, 80 percent of customers are nice people just looking for something to eat. The remaining 20 percent