Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Fruity. Get inspired and try out new things.
35 · 10 minutes · Vegetarian Gluten free Paleo · Serves 6A bowl of summer fruits drizzled with a sweet and tangy honey lime dressing. Refreshing, delicious and full of great fruity flavors! An easy side for any meals, potlucks and parties.
- • 1 1/2 cup Blueberries
- • 2 Kiwis
- • 3 Peaches
- • 12 oz Strawberries
- • 3 tbsp Honey
- • 2 tbsp Lime juice, freshly squeezed
Martin Bonbonce saved to Paleo
The dream combination of delicious fresh fruit, hearts, and rainbows. I have always felt drawn to the bright colours of a rainbow and I thought this...
- • Here's a list of the fruits by colour to help you with variety:
- • Red: red grapes (raspberries, cherries, red currants, strawberries, pomegranate seeds, plums.)
- • Orange: oranges (apricots, cape gooseberries or physalis fruit, cantaloupe melon, honeydew melon.)
- • Yellow: lemons (star fruit, pineapple, canary melon.)
- • Green: kiwi (green grapes, limes, gooseberries.)
- • Blue: black grapes (blueberries, blackberries, figs.)
Our June 2020 Cocktail of the Month will have you licking your lips with nostalgic glee! — Craft Gin Club | The UK's No.1 gin club
Ice creams at the seaside are what summer is all about! One sip of our June 2020 Cocktail of the Month, Craft Gin Club's Knickerbocker Glory, and you'll be transported straight there! With notes of vanilla, cherry and gin (of course!) this amazing cocktail recipe is an ice cream sundae in cocktail f
Robin Ingram saved to Rainbow jello
5.8" Diameter 2.1" High 7.1" with spoon
nikki jackson saved to OC : Clementine Byron
Autumn Shoup saved to Wallpapers
If there’s one thing we can all agree on when it comes to summertime and fruit, it’s that summer is not complete without watermelon. Lots and lots of watermelon. What’s not to love about a snack that’s sweet, refreshing, and healthy? But watermelon isn’t just about the sweet, pink flesh. There’s one part of this fruit you’re probably ignoring (but shouldn’t be): the rind!
Vernita Clark saved to Healthy eating