Top 5 Hidden Gems
If you are looking for somewhere new to ski this season then take a look at our top 5 hidden gems to explore in 2014/15. Do you remember that feeling when you first discovered your favourite ski resort? Say yes to new adventures and try out these lesser known ski paradises.
Top 5 Hidden Gems
- 5 Pins
1. Arosa, Switzerland, is an alpine fairy-tale resort nestled in the Swiss Alps. With spectacular mountain views and a village-life atmosphere, you will fall in love with this beautiful resort. This gem is part of one of the largest linked ski areas in Switzerland now there is a new lift link built from Lenzerheide to Arosa, creating 225kms runs. Read more www.igluski.com/...
Ski Resorts, Royal, Wedding, Ski Area, Switzerland, Place, Friend, Switzerland
Pleasant: The Royal trio are guests at the wedding of their polo-playing friend Mark Tomlinson to Olympic dressage gold medalist Laura Bechtolsheimer in the Swiss resort of Arosa
#Skiurlaub #AROSA #SCHWEIZ #GÜNSTIG #BUCHEN www.winterreisen.de
One of my favorite ski areas. Arosa, Switzerland
Arosa | Ski Resort in Graubunden, Switzerland
Sunstar Park Hotel Arosa (Arosa, Switzerland)
Winterurlaub in Arosa in der Schweiz!
Ski area in Arosa, Switzerland
2. Klosters, Switzerland, has acquired international status from the presence of the Royal Family and film stars. This beautiful resort oozes Swiss charm with its picturesque chalets and horse drawn sleighs. The Klosters/Davos Rega ski pass gives access to a fantastic 310km of runs that are serviced by an extensive lift system. Read more www.igluski.com/...
Charm, Royal Families, Rega Ski, Royal Family, Resort Oozes
3. Champoluc, Italy is ideal for intermediates and experts, this beautiful ski area offers long wide red runs and amazing off piste skiing. Snowboarders will like the wide slopes and freeriders will find plenty to do with little jumps and bumps and challenging runs further afield. Read more www.igluski.com/...
Challenging Runs, Piste Skiing, Red, Hidden Gems, Offers Long, Find Plenty, Area Offers
4. Saalbach, Austria is a superb ski resort and is renowned for its excellent range of pistes and efficient list system linking over 200km to Hinterglemm and Leogang. Snowboarders will relish in the varied terrain and 3 snow parks while on powder days you can enjoy pockets of powder and making fresh tracks through trees off piste. Read more www.igluski.com/...
Ski Resorts, Puzzles App, Jigsaw Puzzles
Saalbach, Austria is a superb ski resort and is renowned for its excellent range of pistes and efficient list system linking over 200km to Hinterglemm and Leogang.
I've just solved this puzzle in the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles app for iPad. Try it too!
5. Montgenevre, France is a pretty alpine village that sits on the French-Italian border. It has a fantastic ski area with varied runs and access to the 400km of the massive Milky Way ski circuit. It is particularly good for beginners and intermediates making it the perfect family resort. The traditional style town may be quiet but this is reflected on the slopes with minimal queues across the mountain. Read more www.igluski.com/...