Top 5 Picturesque Ski Resorts
We love escaping to the mountains for a week of skiing or snowboarding whilst being surrounded by stunning alpine scenery. Europe offers world class skiing and is not only home to some of the most sought after ski resorts in the world but also the most picturesque areas. We take a look at our favourite 5 ski resorts lavishing in breath-taking landscape.
Top 5 Picturesque Ski Resorts
- 11 Pins
Val d'Isère, France. www.igluski.com/...
Ski Resorts, Skiing Val, Isere R1607, Isère Snowboarding, Mini Gaps
BASI Ski Instructor and Snowboarding Instructor Courses in Val d'Isere, France. Perfect for gap years, mini gaps and career breaks! http://www.basecampgroup.com/ski-instructor-courses
Relax in the sun after a hard day skiing. http://www.secretearth.com/destinations/658-val-disere
Skiing Val d'Isère - Snowboarding - Chill Out Time
1. Arosa, Switzerland, is an alpine fairy-tale resort nestled in the Swiss Alps. With spectacular mountain views and a village-life atmosphere, you will fall in love with this beautiful resort. This gem is part of one of the largest linked ski areas in Switzerland now there is a new lift link built from Lenzerheide to Arosa, creating 225kms runs. Read more http://www.igluski.com/blog/2014/07/15/top-5-hidden-gems
Arosa, Switzerland. www.igluski.com/...
Ski Resorts, Areas Arosa, Skiurlaub Arosa, Area Arosa, Arosa Ski, Ski Area, Switzerland Arosa
#Skiurlaub #AROSA #SCHWEIZ #GÜNSTIG #BUCHEN www.winterreisen.de
One of my favorite ski areas. Arosa, Switzerland
Arosa | Ski Resort in Graubunden, Switzerland
Sunstar Park Hotel Arosa (Arosa, Switzerland)
Ski area in Arosa, Switzerland
Arosa - Switzerland
stay in a ski resort
1. Riding powder in Niseko Japan is home to the powder your dreams are made of. You may find it surprising that ski resorts in Japan get some of the deepest snow in the world. Located in the northern island Hokkaido in the Abuta district, Niseko is one of the most famous ski resorts in Japan. With an average of 11m of snow fall a year it is regarded as one of the snowiest ski resorts in the world. Read more: http://www.igluski.com/blog/2014/08/19/top-5-once-in-a-lifetime-ski-experiences
Niseko, Japan. www.igluski.com/...
Snow Fall, Japan, 2014, Hokkaido, Snowiest Ski
1. Zermatt, Switzerland - Nestled beneath the magnificent Matterhorn, Zermatt is a traditional town filled with charming chocolate box chalets and jaw-dropping scenery. Situated in the Valais region of Switzerland, this ski area will never fail to charm you. Read More: www.igluski.com/...
Charming Chocolate, Chocolate Boxes, Box Chalets
2. Cortina, Italy - Cortina d'Ampezzo, known as the Queen of the Dolomites, is the premier ski resort in Italy and is often compared to the likes of Courchevel and St. Moritz. The majestic snowcapped Dolomite peaks are awe-inspiring with their unique formations and exceptional natural beauty, which creates the perfect backdrop for this pretty ski town. Read More: www.igluski.com/...
Ski Resorts, The Queen, Snowcapped Dolomite, Dolomite Peaks
3. Alpbach, Austria - Skiers and snowboarders flock to the Tyrolean Alps every year because of the attractive villages combined with the exceptional ski areas. Tirol is home to world class skiing with riding at over 100 ski resorts. The charming resort of Alpbach is one of the jewels in Austria's crown and is indeed a true winter wonderland with superb skiing and comfortable, high quality accommodation. Read More: www.igluski.com/...
Austrian Tirol, Ski Resorts, Adoptive Country, Austria Skiers, Austria Wonderful, Alpbach Wetter
Livecam in Alpbach, Wetter in Alpbach, Webcam in Alpbach
Snowboarder im Skigebiet Alpbachtal am Wiedersbergerhorn
What’s New in the Austrian Tirol for Ski 2012-13
4. Megeve, France - The magic of Megeve touches all generations, from the beautiful traditional style town to the stunning tree lined runs and the spectacular views of Mont Blanc. It is difficult to rival the beauty of Megeve’s surrounding landscapes. From its origins as France’s equivalent to Switzerland’s elegant St. Moritz, there is no surprise that this is the playground for the rich and the famous. Read More: www.igluski.com/...
France Photo, Photograph Ski, Andrey Omelyanchuk, Alps France, Omelyanchuk Photo
Ski Restaurant On The Mountain Peak Near Megeve In French Alps | France | Photo By Andrey Omelyanchuk
Arrivée de l'Alpette, la rencontre du ski, de l'authenticité, et de la gastronomie à Megève. Alpette arrival, meeting between ski, authenticity and gastronomy in Megève. Réservation/Booking: http://forfaits.megeve.com
Ресторан в горах, Andrey Omelyanchuk. Ловите мгновения на Яндекс.Картинках.
outdoormagic: Ski Restaurant on the Mountain Peak by Andrey Omelyanchuk
Ski Restaurant on the Mountain Peak near Megeve in French Alps, France
Ski Restaurant in by Andrey Omelyanchuk - Photo 36801300 - 500px
Photograph Ski Restaurant in by Andrey Omelyanchuk on 500px
Ski Restaurant in Megeve by Andrey Omelyanchuk on 500px
5. Wengen, Switzerland - The Jungfrau region is famous for the elite views of the 3 mountain giants - Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. The unspoilt magnificent resort of Wengen is accessed by an enchanting mountain railway, as no traffic is permitted in the town. Traditional architecture with beautifully renovated interiors adorns the resort bringing immaculate quality and comfort together in the 21st century. Read More: www.igluski.com/...