Other Favourites: St Anton, Austria.
1. Sauze d'Oulx, Italy - There is no surprise that Sauze d’Oulx is a firm favourite amongst British skiers, with over 400km of pistes over the extensive Milky Way ski area there is excellent skiing available for all skiers. From the stunning tree lined runs of Sportina to the black runs of Mount Motta and Mount Sises. With long hours of sunshine you can ski all day long then party all night long in the lively town. Read More: http://www.igluski.com/blog/2014/07/08/top-5-ski-resorts-for-group...
2. Tignes, France- Skiing in Tignes in so vast, it is great for all abilities. Joint with the just-as-amazing resort Val d’Isere, the 300km Espace Killy ski area is one of the most loved circuits in the world. Tignes is perfect for adult groups with the large selection of accommodations and après across the resort, and families will love the fantastic beginner areas and excellent ski and snowboards schools. Read More http://www.igluski.com/blog/2014/07/08/top-5-ski-resorts-for-groups
3. Mayrhofen, Austria - Set in the beautiful Ziller Valley, Mayrhofen has long earned its place as one of the world's top ski and snowboard resorts. The ski area is large, varied and high. The terrain offers a good mix of cruisers and steeps and is well laid out for beginner skiers around the mid station of the Finkenberg. For advanced skiers there is the Harakiri piste, and some impressive off piste ski terrain. Read More: http://www.igluski.com/blog/2014/07/08/top-5-ski-resorts-for-groups
4. Les Deux Alpes, France - With an impressive snow record, the ski area peaks at a huge 3600m so is guaranteed snow throughout the season. This mixed ability ski domain lends itself to all levels of skiers and snowboarders alike with endless fun to be had both piste side as well as village side in the bars, restaurants and other sports facilities that this fun filled town has to offer. Read More: http://www.igluski.com/blog/2014/07/08/top-5-ski-resorts-for-groups
5. Soldeu, Andorra - If you love the choice of skiing and attractions of large French resorts, but seek for a more cost-effective alternative then look no further than Soldeu. The attractive Pyreneean resorts sits at the centre of the Grandvalira ski area with access to a fantastic 210 km of pistes, so there is enough variety to satisfy the most demanding skier. Read More: http://www.igluski.com/blog/2014/07/08/top-5-ski-resorts-for-groups