Top 5 Ski Resorts for Groups
Getting away and hitting the slopes on a big group ski holiday is a fantastic way for family and friends to get together. Here are our top 5 resorts that will keep any group of friends or family happy throughout their ski holiday.
Top 5 Ski Resorts for Groups
- 8 Pins
Other Favourites: St Anton, Austria.
Ski, Destinations, Places To Travel, Google Search, Mornings Coffee, Powder, Austria, Travel Lists, Aspen
Top skiing destinations from around the world
skiing pics - Google Search
On my places to travel list!
Skiers in Aspen
Epic skiing powder
The best places to ski in Europe: St Anton, Austria. Photo by Julie Falconer
1. Sauze d'Oulx, Italy - There is no surprise that Sauze d’Oulx is a firm favourite amongst British skiers, with over 400km of pistes over the extensive Milky Way ski area there is excellent skiing available for all skiers. From the stunning tree lined runs of Sportina to the black runs of Mount Motta and Mount Sises. With long hours of sunshine you can ski all day long then party all night long in the lively town. Read More: www.igluski.com/...
Ski Resorts, Excel Ski, British Skier, Ski Area, Sauze Doulx
2. Tignes, France- Skiing in Tignes in so vast, it is great for all abilities. Joint with the just-as-amazing resort Val d’Isere, the 300km Espace Killy ski area is one of the most loved circuits in the world. Tignes is perfect for adult groups with the large selection of accommodations and après across the resort, and families will love the fantastic beginner areas and excellent ski and snowboards schools. Read More www.igluski.com/...
Excel Ski, Espace Killi, Adult Group, Beginners Area, Just As Amazing Resorts, 300Km Espace, H, Killi Ski, Fantastic Beginners
3. Mayrhofen, Austria - Set in the beautiful Ziller Valley, Mayrhofen has long earned its place as one of the world's top ski and snowboard resorts. The ski area is large, varied and high. The terrain offers a good mix of cruisers and steeps and is well laid out for beginner skiers around the mid station of the Finkenberg. For advanced skiers there is the Harakiri piste, and some impressive off piste ski terrain. Read More: www.igluski.com/...
Ski Resorts, Piste Ski, Beginners Skier, Advanced Skier, Harakiri Piste, Ski Area, Mayrhofen, Post Ski, Austria
sunbathing post skiing. vin chaud mandatory.
4. Les Deux Alpes, France - With an impressive snow record, the ski area peaks at a huge 3600m so is guaranteed snow throughout the season. This mixed ability ski domain lends itself to all levels of skiers and snowboarders alike with endless fun to be had both piste side as well as village side in the bars, restaurants and other sports facilities that this fun filled town has to offer. Read More: www.igluski.com/...
Sports Faciles, Both, Endless Fun, Ski Area, Fun Filling, Abilities Ski, Ski Domain, Deux Alps, Piste Side
5. Soldeu, Andorra - If you love the choice of skiing and attractions of large French resorts, but seek for a more cost-effective alternative then look no further than Soldeu. The attractive Pyreneean resorts sits at the centre of the Grandvalira ski area with access to a fantastic 210 km of pistes, so there is enough variety to satisfy the most demanding skier. Read More: www.igluski.com/...