Categories

Come on in! Join Pinterest today...it only takes like a second or so.

You have 25% of your children's lives to prepare them for the remaining 75%. Use the time wisely.

And there it is.

German Shepherd in 3.7 seconds

the days are long, but the years are short

31 Days series on Less and More, Day 11 {More Gratitude} via lifeingrace

Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. - Maya Angelou

,

words of wisdom from Betty Draper.

You determine your own happiness