Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas

I think too much and then put myself in a bad mood. | eCards

Pinned from

someecards.com

Funny Ecards. For you rick rogers.....remember the time in elementary school when be got kicked out of music class for changing the words to those dumb songs that Mrs. Delemarter had us singing.And we sang it loud too,above the whole class! She wasn't amused at all by hearing "she's got a dimple on her butt",but we thought that it was funny.

Doubletroubletwo: Funny Cards .... :-)

doubletroubletwo.blogspot.com

Happens even though I live by myself. Ruth gets blamed for stealing 90% of my stuff and the other 10% is stolen by some mythical creature.

Pinned from

someecards.com

Funny Confession Ecard: I'm gonna McPerv 'till I die! Which won't be long at this rate!

Pinned from

someecards.com

feed me slut

Pinned from

bluntcard.com

So there's a law school game I've heard about where everyone who's in the Word of the Day Club has to use the word of the day in their case briefs. I submit this as the first Lincoln Law School 2L Word of the Day

Pinned from

someecards.com

When I text I use the word 'duck' a lot, mostly because autocorrect is a birch I know is nasty but its still funny

Pinned from

someecards.com

This is unbelievably true.

Pinned from

someecards.com

wait..this isnt just me :D

Saved by

Jesse Boyle

heheh

Pinned from

imgfave.com

more like every morning ever

Pinned from

breakbrunch.com

Free and Funny User Created TV Ecards | someecards.com

Pinned from

someecards.com

too funny but true

Pinned from

someecards.com

Do+you+ever+just+wanna+grab+someone+by+the+shoulders,+look+them+deep+in+the+eyes+and+whisper+'No+one+gives+a+fuck'.

Pinned from

someecards.com

Dear middle finger, Thank you for sticking up for me. | Confession Ecard | someecards.com

Pinned from

someecards.com

looll

Pinned from

imgfave.com

Pinned from

youtube.com

undefined

Pinned from

pleated-jeans.com

Yup....

Pinned from

quickmeme.com

Funny Friendship Ecard: You are not responding in the way I imagined you would respond when I acted out this conversation in my head. Stop it.

Pinned from

tumblr.com

...pretty much

Pinned from

imgfave.com

;-)

Pinned from

someecards.com

...

Pinned from

someecards.com

This kid is going places...Not College, but places. Awesome kid image - Funny Pictures, Funny Quotes, Funny Memes ...

Pinned from

thechive.files.wordpress.com

Every time.

Pinned from

imgfave.com