Fiiiiinally everything looks normal on all software. Both chrome and Firefox were having issues with hardware accelleration showing accurate 4k colors. Thanks for all the input. I'll delete these two posts in the morning.
Anyone else experiencing this when editing with premiere pro? The color grade is accurate in premiere pro but when viewed in chrome the contrast is decreased and saturation increased. In VLC and Firefox it looks like the gamma is lowered. And when viewed on my phone with basic color display settings it looks accurate to premiere. Technology is frustrating sometimes.
I was recently on the @makeorbreakshop podcast. Check it out. Direct link in bio.
Computer surgery today.
Chop chop! Are you more of a square off the rabbet/mortise kinda person or round over the tenon/inset panel kinda person?
For the most part using gloves with power tools isn't recommended for safety reasons. But at my jointer I find myself using this grippy pair more often than not. What's your take on gloves in the shop?
A pair of integral tenons. I had two templates in the pantorouter directly against on another so I couldn't quite get the gap between these cut on the machine. Quick work with a chisel.
Holdfasts. Simple convenient effective.
A dado stack for the router....basically. I feel like Tim Taylor while trying to channel my inner Al Borland safety mindset.
Upgrading the shop lights to LED this week.
These should be handy. Everything I've had from Veritas has been "good stuff" so far.
Well I'm not sure how it will hold up but....its usable now. A shaft should have an integral tenon cut on the end for a fertile or one piece break tip. This one had a dowel glued into the shaft and into the tip. The shaft is still cracked but every bit of the crack is filled with epoxy from the inside out. I used to make a lot of side money replacing tips and ferrules the correct way with a 7x10 metal lathe. This was definitely not the correct way hahaha.. But it did save a junk cue.
Kids do not try this at home. A friend of mine brought over a junk pool cue that has no value. We had a "I wonder if" moment and now we're replacing the broken phenolic break tip on it. Seriously.... Don't do this with a cue of value.
My custom chisel handles have seen better days. I cracked two of them chopping the mortises in the hickory workbench. The one on the far right split into 3 pieces. Super glue and hockey tape to act as a permanent clamp was the solution.
So I guess Vero is a thing now.... Add me if you jump on board. Not sure if this one will take off but I suppose it's best to at least reserve the name if it does.
This is becoming a tall task. I'm up for it though. #punny #whatsup