3 Ways to Raise Your Self-Esteem - Immediately - YouQueen
Do you spend a lot of time feeling down about yourself? Maybe you wish your thighs were smaller or your hair long and flowing? Here's what to do to look into the mirror and smile at the image staring back at you.
Not so long ago, finding a gray hair was linked with a reaction of panic. You would find a rogue strand in your hair part, pluck it out, and then worry about the impending golden years and what they meant. Movies showed women spinning into a crisis over their silver hairs, and TV shows had women secretly coloring their tresses behind locked bathroom doors. But nowadays, that stigma is mostly gone. While plenty of women continue to color their hair — whether that's an aesthetic preference or…
A Colorist Explains How to Get the Silver Hair of Your Dreams
Colorist Jack Martin of Jack Martin Salon explains how to ask your colorist for a silver or gray transformation that uses your natural gray tones to create a polished look that doesn't require repeated visits to the salon.
Understanding Why Narcissists Targeted You is Fundamental to Healing
Evelyn Ryan, Yourlifelifter Are you compassionate? Empathetic? Well, if you are, you are one of 40% of the population who are a prime target for scapegoaters, bullies, narcissists, con-artists, and sociopaths who comprise a subset of the remaining 60% of the population. So being a "nice" person is your double-edged sword and most likely why…
Photo by Nikolas-Noonan Simply a must read! This is a powerful, personal and informative piece by our latest WFG contributor, who will remain anonymous. Our sincere thanks to her for her generous offer to share her experience so others may benefit. Narcissism appears to be running rampant in our community, and is one t