Come take a look at what else is here!

Coffeehouse.

Coffeehouse.

• 385 Pins

Open back LBD

layers

Currently Coveting: Fall Booties

shopstyle.com

Chocolate Coffee Zoats Stovetop A little more than 1/3 cup (35g) oats, 1/4 cup finely shredded zucchini, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 2 tsp psyllium seed (optional), 2 egg whites, 2 tsp cocoa, 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk or water (I used water), 1/3 cup cold brewed coffee, Optional: Sweetener Raspberry layer: 1/3 cup frozen raspberries 2 tsp granulated sweetener 1/4 cup greek yogurt 1/4 cup cottage cheese Mix with a hand blender until smooth. Keep in the fridge.

clean eats | Southern Chocolate Pie

How to increase tips

Spiced Cider Doughnuts

These muffins taste just like raised sugar doughnuts and they're incredibly easy to make. You won't be able to eat just one.'

Chocolate Banana Muffins

Old Fashioned Coffee Cake - A very simple, but classic & tender old fashioned coffee cake comes together quick and easy. Serve with a drizzle of cream, or a scoop of vanilla ice cream & a piping hot cup of coffee.

alabama adventures and fritters 120

Lemon Meringue Fudge: Delicious creamy lemon fudge topped with homemade lemon curd, marshmallows and crushed grahams Liting Sweets

It may look plain but if you are a vanilla fan, this cake is gonna get you at the first bite. White Velvet Cake - developed from an outstanding Red Velvet Cake recipe, this white cake is a perfectly moist and tender crumbed cake that would make an ideal birthday cake.

"My very FAVORITE oatmeal cookie recipe....to die for!". RAVING REVIEWS for this recipe!

Caramel Banana Upside Down Bread - Joybx

DIY: Plaster Dipped Flower Votives | Design Mom

World's Best Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies ~ These cookies come out so soft and have a really great flavor and texture. Just enough peanut butter to chocolate ratio... Delish!

GF Fluffy Brown Sugar Icing. This stuff literally tastes like a caramel marshmallow. The story that goes with it is even sweeter!

Stroopwafel Salted Caramel Cupcakes ♥

Braided Cinnamon-Sugar Pullapart Bread (Estonian Kringel)

Bakery Style Banana Bread Recipe: THE technique to getting a melt in your mouth moist bread every time.

Businesses

thai iced coffee

Learn to write with chalk

My Vintage Window: How I letter in chalk.... An imperfect tutorial

Emporium Pie 01 / gorgeous new stationary set designed by FoundryCo. via It's Nice That #stationary #pie