Discover and save creative ideas

    Republican


    Republican

    • 118 Pins

    A picture tells a thousand words. Obama & Bush with a wounded soldier.

    Pinned from
    flickr.com

    Amen!

    For Sale: Man charged with violating SAFE ACT in a county that repealed the SAFE ACT?

    armslist.com

    Ronald Reagan.

    Pinned from
    flickr.com

    I'm proud to be a conservative republican

    Pinned from
    workplacerantings.com

    Hillary Clinton Vows To Do Things to Illegal Aliens Even Obama Thought were Illegal - FrontpageMag

    Hillary Clinton Vows To Do Things to Illegal Aliens Even Obama Thought were Illegal

    frontpagemag.com

    Obama childhood friends have said he had a massive delusion as a child that he would be KING. A President that does not work within the system of law is trying to be a king or dictator.

    Pinned from
    languageofdesires.com

    Mt. Rushmore, (thieving) Democrat-free. Maryland's Governor's office, (thieving)Democrat-free. Boom, halleluYah!

    Pinned from
    Uploaded by user

    Liberal logic ...

    Pinned from
    Uploaded by user

    Allen West

    Pinned from
    twitter.com

    MT @KarenMonsour12: YOUR 'IGNORANCE' IS HIS POWER! STAY INFORMED! #WakeUpAmerica #PJNET

    Pinned from
    canwebelieveit.info

    A man that knew priorities!

    Pinned from
    newyorker.com

    Ronald Reagan wisdom

    Pinned from
    thelogicofstupid.tumblr.com

    Gallup, 41% of Americans approve of the job the liar-in-chief is doing. The other 59% are well informed. (I'm amazed at how UN-INFORMED 41% of Americans are, it's really very shocking, and they vote?)

    Welcome to Twitter - Login or Sign up

    twitter.com

    such a liar

    Pinned from
    bookwormroom.com

    #Cervantes #quote

    Unique Attire - Fashion, Music and Lifestyle

    uniqueattire.com

    Truth...Not what our Founding Fathers had in mind.

    Pinned from
    rapidcityjournal.com

    Hehe

    Funny Pictures Of The Day - 87 Pics

    dumpaday.com

    Wake up America. The reason our country is in this situation is that we have become lazy and want to much without doing anything.

    Pinned from
    Uploaded by user

    I might need this shirt.

    Pinned from
    skreened.com

    Hello, America!!

    Pinned from
    imgur.com

    Why would you want to live a life of reliance?

    Pinned from
    grit-n-grace.tumblr.com

    Fact!

    Pinned from
    maddmedic.wordpress.com

    SO TRUE...

    Pinned from
    hubpages.com

    ...

    Pinned from
    clashdaily.com