"We only hear 8% of what is said to us. What do we do with the other 92%? In order to grow spiritually, and to receive guidance, we want to commit to listening to everyone no matter how boring or how much we disagree. You never know when a message is being given to you. Today, expect that everyone you meet has a hidden secret for you."