Discover and save creative ideas
    Laura Ashley
    Laura Ashley
    Laura Ashley

    Laura Ashley

    Occasionally blasphemous, always tactful.

    "Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high." William Goldman, The Princess Bride

    #INFJ doorslam - it takes a lot to get there but when I'm there I'm done...I wish this wasn't the case though!

    Don't worry with me there's a 99% chance I'm 'chillin' and only a 1% chance I'm 'thunderin'.

    These crispy pan roasted chicken thighs are super easy, super crispy and super delicious. Ready in just 30 minutes so they're perfect for weeknight dinners!

    Skillet Chicken with Bacon and White Wine Sauce - this simple crowd-pleasing recipe goes perfectly with warm bread and a green salad!

    Mexican Rice - Restaurant-style Mexican rice can easily be made right at home, and it tastes a million times better too!

    Traditional Hungarian Apricot Kolaches | My Hungarian husband's favorite Christmas Cookie recipe! He says they taste just like his grandma used to make!

    Perfect Snickerdoodles...super soft, buttery and loaded with flavor! These cookies are PERFECT! And no chilling required!

    Snickerdoodle Muddy Buddies at therecipecritic.com This is such an amazing and addicting snack that tastes like a snickerdoodle!

    Cherry sugar cookies topped with a Hershey's Kiss. Tastes like a chocolate covered cherry, and looks gorgeous on Christmas cookie trays! #cherry #chocolate #christmas

    3-Ingredient Buttery Shortbread Cookies - So easy, only 3 ingredients! Theyre out-of-this-world amazing. Buttery goodness that melts in your mouth. #holiday #christmas #dessert

    White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Cookies (soft and chewy) - These cookies are a new holiday favorite!! DELICIOUS!

    Messy bun tutorial- this would be good for me since I have such thin hair

    There's nothing like a great knit pom pom hat to keep you going through winter. I've been inspired by so many cute pom pom hats I've seen at school pickup that I decided to put some yarn on the needles and make my own. I love the contrast of the two tones and this hat seems to have the perfect amount of slouchiness. I loved this hat so much, I've decided to share my own pattern with you all here. If you'd like me to make one for you, feel free to purchase one of these hats from my ...

    Neely's Holiday Cornbread Stuffing recipe from Patrick and Gina Neely via Food Network

    Pasta Carbonara - this is the BEST Pasta Carbonara! Easy enough for a weeknight meal yet delicious enough to serve to guests on the weekend!

    Think you don't like cabbage? I promise you'll change your mind if you take a few minutes to make this yummy roasted cabbage with onion dijon sauce recipe (hint: it's great without the sauce, too!)

    Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup - This soup is a family favorite! It's so creamy and delicious!

    Sausage & Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash- Made last night and was amazing! I left our the sausage and doubled up on apples, celery, and onion. Used regular bread crumbs instead of panko and upped the parmesean cheese by 1/4 cup. Served with glazed balsamic chicken and it paired beautifully!

    Sausage & Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash Recipe from Reesa at Momma Lew

    Yellow cake mix, pumpkin, butter and pecans are the ingredients that make this Pumpkin Dump Cake a favorite — and ready under an hour! Ingredients: 29 oz can pumpkin, 1 cup sugar, 1 can evaporated milk, 3 eggs, 4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, 3/4 cup melted butter, 1 box yellow cake mix, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 cup pecans, chopped

    Coca Cola Cupcakes with Vanilla Bean Buttercream | ComfortablyDomest... lets the iconic soda flavors shine through these rich, fudgy cupcakes.

    Don't let the juice from your maraschino cherry jar go to waste! Make this deliciously gorgeous Maraschino Cherry Frosting instead! Perfect on cupcakes, cookies, cake and more! | MomOnTimeout.com | #recipe #frosting #cherry

    How to make homemade chicken broth in the slow cooker. So easy and delicious, you'll never want to buy it again!

    Easy Chicken Pot Pie Turnovers made with refrigerated pie crusts. lunch or dinner, easy to make and freeze thaw one out then take it to work the next day.

    CUSTOMIZE your wreath! Day of the Dead Wreath! on Etsy, $75.00

    Fall Wreath, Autumn Wreath, Harvest Wreath, Door Wreath, Fall Decor, Thanksgiving Wreath on Etsy, $117.95

    Fall Owl Wreath, Fall Wreath for Door, Fall Door Wreath, Fall Decor, Front Door Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Silk Wreath, Outdoor Wreath, Burlap, Autumn Wreath, Etsy Wreath, by Adorabella Wreaths! This charming owl wreath was handmade using a grapevine wreath base adorned with two adorable moss, burlap and twig owls, amazing green dried sponge mushrooms, lots of gorgeous mossy greenery, and a natural rope bow. This wreath has a very natural, organic look and feel to it that you will love!

    DIY Cross Stitch Lamp | From decor8blog

    Honey Fig Roasted Salmon with orange, soy and ginger.

    Easy Thai Shrimp Soup - Skip the take-out and try making this at home - it's unbelievably easy and 10000x tastier and healthier!

    A creamy roasted red pepper sauce - Would ditch the stupid gluten free noodles for real noodles though! Sauce looks yum!

    Easy Breakfast Casserole Muffins Recipe. I couldn't believe how simple these are to put together. I love that I almost always have the ingredients on hand too. Great breakfast recipe for kids.

    When my mom passed down her recipe for Calico Beans, I understood why everyone always called them the BEST baked beans! Beans, bacon and beef are the stars of this hearty side dish!