René Kulka

René Kulka

44 followers
·
42 followers
Berlin, Germany  ·  Email Marketing Evangelist +++ Blog: emailmarketingtipps.de +++ Newsletter: bit.ly/wxcYnG +++ Imprint: bit.ly/zXrrEX
René Kulka
More ideas from René
My new book: "Email Marketing: The comprehensive practice handbook", 912 pp., €49.95, in German.

My new book: "Email Marketing: The comprehensive practice handbook", 912 pp.

Split test calculator

Simplest scientific split test calculator for email senders [Tool]

Not even 90% of all marketing emails reach the recipients inboxes. Less than 30% get opened. Whats with the other 70%?

Tips for successful lead nurturing email campaigns. Email Marketing Not even of all marketing emails reach the recipients' inboxes. Less than get opened.

Wonderful LinkedIn Campaign

Wonderful LinkedIn Campaign

Meet the top 250 Email Marketing Experts on Twitter

Meet the top 250 Email Marketing Experts on Twitter

Every marketing email must answer these four questions promptly. Perform a fiveSecondTest to check, if your next campaign succeeds.

A new email marketing comic, centered around the end user. Remember, you have 4 seconds before someone decides on an action with regards to your email.

2012 email benchmark data from MailChimp. Compare industry performances interactively using your mouse.

2012 email benchmark data from MailChimp. Compare industry performances interactively using your mouse.

Interactive Email Marketing Benchmarks. The numbers are from MailChimp's December 2012 report. I condensed them into three components: clicks, bounces, and unsubscribes. Use your mouse to explore the plot.

Email Marketing Benchmarks put into perspective. The numbers are from MailChimp's December 2012 report. I condensed them into three components: clicks

Interactive Email Marketing Benchmarks. The numbers are from MailChimp's December 2012 report. I condensed them into three components: clicks, bounces, and unsubscribes. Use your mouse to explore the plot.

Email Marketing Benchmarks put into perspective. The numbers are from MailChimp's December 2012 report. I condensed them into three components: clicks

Facebook Städte-Ranking von allFacebook.de (Abruf 3.1.13) grafisch visualisiert. (Zahlen sind mich Vorsicht zu interpretieren.)

Facebook Städte-Ranking von allFacebook.de (Abruf 3.1.13) grafisch visualisiert. (Zahlen sind mich Vorsicht zu interpretieren.)

(German) #Infografik zum verwirrenden Double Opt-in-Urteil aus München #Campfire

Das Double Opt-in ist defekt

Symbol cheat sheet: Which symbols are safe to use in subject lines? Which ones trigger emojis in Hotmail and on iPhones?

and email marketing tips using symbols in subject lines and the platforms that read them

MVT - Multivariate Testing in Email Marketing

Multivariate tests in email marketing – a practical step-by-step guide to boost your response rates

German: Email volume by weekday and time of day (source=own research based on about 8.000 newsletters)

German: Email volume by weekday and time of day (source=own research based on about newsletters)