sign up (free!)
Relationship With God
Relationship With God
- 11 Pins
Christian perspective on homosexuality
Help Christian, Christian Understanding, Margin Help, Christian Perspective, Challenges Questions, Understanding Homosexu
Caring Beyond the Margins (Helping Christians Understand Homosexuality) $14
The Christian's Response to the U.S. Supreme Court Decision Legalizing Gay Marriage
Thoughts, The Lord, Remember This, Prince Of Peace, Jesus Christ, Christian Quotes, So True, Inspiration Quotes, Finding Peace
Religious Inspirational Quotes About Life | Inspirational Christian Quotes, Christian Quotes
never thought of it this way but wow so true
Prince of Peace. I have to remember this!
finding peace with Jesus Christ
So true; He is the Prince of Peace!
True Peace! 2 Corinthians 1:2, “Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.”
I wish I could always remember this.
Favorit Quotes, Storms Rage, Amen, Faith, Gods Calm, Truths, Children, So True, Gods Is
True, So True! Sometimes God calms the storm...Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child #Amen #Quotes #Faith #Inspirational #Sayings
Sumtimes God calms the storm. Sometimrs He lets the storm rage and calms His child ♥ #favorite #quote
God allows things to happen for a reason. Why does it take me so long to realize that God is in control? Shame on me for not turning to Him first. My children are watching how I handle situations and what better way to handle them but to give them to God. Truth^^
#Truth #Amen Sometimes #God #calms the #storm. . . sometimes He lets the storm #rage and calms His #child
The end of my rope is not the end of God's!
Thoughts, Gods Doorstep, Amen, Life, Thank You Lord, Jesus, Quote, Ropes, Living
The end of your rope is the beginning of God's doorstep. **Quote by George Mueller**
Thank you Lord, cause we're there...
Living & alive.Study & "feed" your heart & mind with the ways of God and then MOVE to magnify God in the glory of God in your life. www.magnificatmealmovement.com
The end of your rope is the beginning of God's doorstep, imajine the rope is life
The end of your rope is the beginning of God's doorstep. Amen!! This is so true!
Hold on to Jesus!
My God is THIS BIG!
Quotesb See, Mountain, Sunday Schools, Church Photo, Schools Teacher, Mr. Big, Quotes B Ver, Gods Is, Rethink Church
Heard it from my Sunday school teacher and it touched my heart!
Don't tell God how big your mountain is. Tell your mountain how big your God is.
What "I am a Christian" means to me
Thoughts, Amen, Being A Christian, Favorit, Quote, Wisdom, True, Truths, Bible
Favorite findings n sayings
Amen this is the truth!!!! Please re-pin!
Amen & so true! AlanizChicky
Let Go in the Bible | Bible Quotes | via Facebook | Let go and Let God!
So true. I feel like people misinterpret what it means to be a Christian.
This is how I feel 90% of the time. I wish I could figure out the other 10%!
Daughters Of Gods, Inspiration, Quotes, Positive Affirmations, Young Women, Bathroom Mirror, Youngwomen, Daughterofgod, Girls Rooms
#YW Quote #YoungWomens
Positive Affirmations From Bible | Inspirational - Quotes
Daughter of God (inspirational quote)
For the girls room - Daughter of God
Great quote for Young Women or any women in fact
I am a daughter of God. #DaughterOfGod #Amazing #Quotes
Make appointments with God
Bible reading plan, get organized!