Another pinner wrote: After being in dentistry for 20 years.. Let me tell you a cheap secret. All tooth whitening is made of peroxide. The gels run from 6 percent peroxide to 32 percent peroxide. If you swish with hydrogen peroxide everyday you will have the same results plus excellent gum tissue! As a dental hygienist, I recommend swishing with peroxide for 1-2 minutes morning and night to all my patients. It kills bacteria that causes decay, gingivitis, periodontal disease, and w...

Another pinner wrote: After being in dentistry for 20 years.. Let me tell you a cheap secret. All tooth whitening is made of peroxide. The gels run from 6 percent peroxide to 32 percent peroxide. If you swish with hydrogen peroxide everyday you will have the same results plus excellent gum tissue! As a dental hygienist, I recommend swishing with peroxide for 1-2 minutes morning and night to all my patients. It kills bacteria that causes decay, gingivitis, periodontal disease, and w...

Put a tiny bit of toothpaste into a small cup, mix in one teaspoon baking soda and half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two.

Easy At Home Teeth Whitening for Any Budget

Put a tiny bit of toothpaste into a small cup, mix in one teaspoon baking soda and half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two.

Keep one in the shower filled with a mixture of half vinegar and half Dawn dishsoap. Use it to wipe down the shower while you are in there and your shower will always be clean.  Must try this!

Keep a Soap-Filled Dish Wand in the Shower for Easy Cleaning

Keep one in the shower filled with a mixture of half vinegar and half Dawn dishsoap. Use it to wipe down the shower while you are in there and your shower will always be clean. Must try this!

Thanks to original pinner who said:     I think I'll try this next time. The appliance repairman told me using the self-cleaning feature takes years off the life of an oven. The best oven cleaner! Cover bottom of oven with baking soda, then pour vinegar so it's all wet. Let sit around 20 minutes or so then wipe all of it out with damp cloth or sponge. I leave my oven door open too.  After drying you may see some white residue, wipe again.

How to Clean Oven Racks Naturally

Thanks to original pinner who said: I think I'll try this next time. The appliance repairman told me using the self-cleaning feature takes years off the life of an oven. The best oven cleaner! Cover bottom of oven with baking soda, then pour vinegar so it's all wet. Let sit around 20 minutes or so then wipe all of it out with damp cloth or sponge. I leave my oven door open too. After drying you may see some white residue, wipe again.

MOD PODGE - Homemade                                    Mix 50% Elmer's glue and 50% water in a jar. Wish I would have known about this a couple days ago.. Mod Podge isn't cheap!

MOD PODGE - Homemade Mix 50% Elmer's glue and 50% water in a jar. Wish I would have known about this a couple days ago.. Mod Podge isn't cheap!

Another pinner said: "btw...my sister and i made this, figured it was worth a try...& by FAR the best laundry detergent EVER! only need a tablespoon per load (we just use the oxy scoop) and it smells so good! Needless to say, I will NEVER purchase another laundry detergent brand. This has inspired me to make more homemade cleaning products :) very exciting!"  Laundry soap recipe - $20 for 9+ months' worth of soap.  Gotta try this!

Another pinner said: "btw...my sister and i made this, figured it was worth a try...& by FAR the best laundry detergent EVER! only need a tablespoon per load (we just use the oxy scoop) and it smells so good! Needless to say, I will NEVER purchase another laundry detergent brand. This has inspired me to make more homemade cleaning products :) very exciting!" Laundry soap recipe - $20 for 9+ months' worth of soap. Gotta try this!

SO GOOD TO KNOW! How to Clean Your Gross Plastic Containers 1. Fill almost to the top with water and a squirt of dish soap 2. Add 1/4 cup of bleach 3. Microwave the container for 40 seconds, or until the solution is boiling 4. Allow to rest until the water is luke-warm 5. Wash out your container and it is as good as new!

SO GOOD TO KNOW! How to Clean Your Gross Plastic Containers 1. Fill almost to the top with water and a squirt of dish soap 2. Add 1/4 cup of bleach 3. Microwave the container for 40 seconds, or until the solution is boiling 4. Allow to rest until the water is luke-warm 5. Wash out your container and it is as good as new!

Soak paper towels in vinegar and wrap around faucets.  wait an hour and wipe off.  Cleaning power of Vinegar!

Soak paper towels in vinegar and wrap around faucets. wait an hour and wipe off. Cleaning power of Vinegar!

Homemade dishwasher detergent.  Note from Pinner - this really does get the white film off water glasses.  I don't know that I'll ever go back to purchasing expensive dishwashing detergent again.

Homemade dishwasher detergent. Note from Pinner - this really does get the white film off water glasses. I don't know that I'll ever go back to purchasing expensive dishwashing detergent again.

Pinterest
Search