Local History Collection


Back to
Local History Collection

Local History Collection

  • 17 Pins

St. Columba's Convent by mvlslibrary, via Flickr

Pinned from
flickr.com

At Fifty Yards by mvlslibrary, via Flickr

Pinned from
flickr.com
  • Lenore Frost
    Lenore Frost

    The Commonwealth Ladies' Rifle Club, formed in Moonee Ponds in 1901.

"The Range on Moonee Ponds Creek" by mvlslibrary, via Flickr

Pinned from
flickr.com
  • Lenore Frost
    Lenore Frost

    The Commonwealth Ladies' Rifle Club used the Brunswick Rifle Range on the Moonee Ponds Creek, opposite the Moonee Valley Racecourse, between 1902 and 1909, when they moved to Moreland Reserve.

  • Christopher Talbot
    Christopher Talbot

    The spectators appear to be looking east towards the escarpment near the Citylink off ramp to Brunswick Road

"Starting point, Flemington Bridge" by mvlslibrary, via Flickr

Pinned from
flickr.com

A royal present by mvlslibrary, via Flickr

Pinned from
flickr.com

Cup Day in the 1930's by mvlslibrary, via Flickr

Pinned from
flickr.com

Opening The Melbourne Hounds by mvlslibrary, via Flickr

Pinned from
flickr.com

Essendon Town Hall by mvlslibrary, via Flickr

Pinned from
flickr.com

"Spectators at football" by mvlslibrary, via Flickr

Pinned from
flickr.com

Essendon Airport by mvlslibrary, via Flickr

Pinned from
flickr.com

The Junction Mt. Alexander Road, Moonee Ponds c. 1905 by mvlslibrary, via Flickr

Pinned from
flickr.com

Picture Theatre, Moonee Ponds by mvlslibrary, via Flickr

Pinned from
flickr.com

Newsagency, 205 Union Road Ascot Vale. c.1927 by mvlslibrary, via Flickr

Pinned from
flickr.com

Maribyrnong Bridge c.1907 by mvlslibrary, via Flickr

Pinned from
flickr.com

First Tram Moonee Ponds by mvlslibrary, via Flickr

Pinned from
flickr.com

Essendon Railway Station 1908 by mvlslibrary, via Flickr

Pinned from
flickr.com

Essendon Football Team 1909 by mvlslibrary, via Flickr

Pinned from
flickr.com