Kitchen & Pantry
Kitchen & Pantry
- 92 Pins
1. Create a netural backdrop. Creamy white-painted walls and whitewashed plywood floors (topped with three coats of polyurethane) make the small space feel more expansive. Bonus: The floors were thousands of dollars cheaper than stained hardwood flooring. Plus, a salvaged window frame filters light without fussy curtains, while track lighting illuminates the whole room but takes up very little space. 2. Hang (reclaimed) open shelves. A country favorite gets a twist with vintage, non-matching shelves hung on a single wall. Selected for practicality (they're just the right height and depth for Fifi's most-used glasses and dishes), they also add a dose of humble charm. 3. Hide eyesores with a space-saving skirt. Instead of cabinets, Fifi installed a plywood framework and skirted the fronts with burlap to stylishly conceal utilitarian pots and pans. Skipping cabinet doors with swings also created space for a console-turned-island. - CountryLiving.com
16 Ways to Maximize Space in a Small Home
In the kitchen, retro touches such as a Smeg refrigerator and a burlap skirted farmhouse sink balance out the modern stainless steel range. RELATED: 11 Ways to Add Color to Your Kitchen - CountryLiving.com
Tour a New Orleans Home Filled With Historic Charm
Aprovechar, Apartments Therapy, Wine Wat Storage, Awkward Spaces, Kitchens Cabinets, Colors Wine Wat, Wax Paper, Kitchen Cabinets, White Kitchens
1. Butcher-block countertops: Dave preps food right on the 3-inch-thick European beech wood (reclaimed from a cargo ship), thereby eliminating the need for cutting boards. 2. Two-toned walls: Designer Kami Gray picked a cool scheme of black (yes, black) and gray to make the wood look even more inviting.
3. Double-basin sink: Dave skipped a dishwasher and opted for this 1953 farm-house sink (that can handle a lot of dirty dishes) and more under-counter space. An old soda crate corrals cleaning supplies under the sink. 4. Reclaimed drawers: Made out of antique leaded glass cabinet doors, they put their contents on display, cutting down on time spent digging through them."The fact that we renovated the whole space using salvaged stuff makes this kitchen country," says Dave. "Finding new uses ...
8. Barn wood shelves: Rough cut Douglas fir boards installed right across the vent hood ductwork make storage out of what would have been wasted space. (Shelves: salvageworks pdx.com for price info.)
9. Recycled finds: Galvanized buckets, an old wire basket, and antique tins bring vintage charm to Dave's modern-day recycling station. Stackable metal chairs brighten up his breakfast nook with a touch of barn red. (Tabouret Stacking Chairs: from $199 for four; overstock.com) RELATED: 9 Ways to Refresh Your Country Kitchen
Small Kitchen Storage and Remodeling
Cute window treatment. Ideas for Cleaning - Household Cleaning Advice - Country Living
Kitchens Curtains, Windows Covers, Bathroom Curtains, Treatments Ideas, Kitchens Ideas, Burlap Curtains, Window Treatments, Bottle, Kitchens Windows Treatments
Kitchen: Kitchen Window Treatments, kitchen curtains, kitchen ...
kitchen window treatment ideas pictures | Kitchen Window Covering
burlap curtains. so earthy. love these
window treatments and different sized tinted bottles
36 Great Cleaning Ideas
How to find extra storage space in every room of the house.
Ideas, Organic, Extra Shelves, Kitchen Pantries, Cabinets, Ads Extra, Kitchens Pantries, Magnets Doors, Doors Closure
Storage Ideas – Home Organization and Storage Tips - Country Living
Anna Hillegass Minneapolis Loft - Loft Decorating Ideas - Country Living armoire converted to pantry by adding extra shelves and magnetic door closures
Convert an armoire into a kitchen pantry by adding extra shelves and magnetic door closures. Possibly beside a baking station!?
35 Ways to Add Sneaky Storage
White and brass
Pots Racks, Kitchens, Pot Racks, Copper Pipe, Cabinets Colors, Interiors, Copper Sinks, Design Kitchen, Hanging Pots
Kitchen cabinet color
[Home Decor] #DIY Rustic Copper Pipe Pot Rack #decor #kitchen
Copper pipe shelving to hang kitchen essentials. Copper sink
PLAZA Interiors | Interior Design Kitchen
hanging pot rack
Kitchens Storage Mason Jars, Open Shelves, Canning Jars, Chalkboards Tags, Food Storage, Glasses Jars, Mason Jars Storage Ideas, Open Shelving, Pantries Storage
I love using old glass jars to store grains, beans, etc. It looks good and it's easy to see what's inside.
Open shelving with canning jars
open shelving food storage
Love this idea, open shelving using mason jars instead of store bought containers..possibly use chalkboard tags? by brendaq
Kitchens, Ideas, Teas Cups, Coffe Cups, Vintage Teas, Bath Salts, Glasses Jars, Tea Cups, Teacups
Sweet Country Life ~ Simple Pleasures ~ Country Kitchen ~ love the idea of using vintage tea cups as scoops in glass jars ~ what a pretty use for an orphan cup that is still beautiful ~
Teacup scoop. Great idea for using ornate tea cups
I love the idea of using vintage tea cups as scoops in glass jars for bath salts.
cute little kitchen
Decor, Ideas, Cottages Kitchens, Vintage Kitchens, Small Kitchens, Little Kitchens, House, Country Kitchens, White Kitchens
Love this retro Country kitchen decorating idea! I don't know what it is but I love white kitchens!
Today’s Country Kitchen Decorating • Tips & Ideas!… cutest little kitchen!
shabby chic French Country Kitchen | Country Kitchen Decorating Ideas | Panda's House
French Country Kitchen Colors Design Ideas, Pictures, Remodel, and Decor - So it is ok to have a small kitchen... :)
Cottage Kitchen - #home #decor #interiors #cottage #country #kitchen #vintage
Vintage kitchen Love this retro Country kitchen decorating idea! Read for more country kitchen ideas, photo by Houzz
love this #kitchen interior design #modern kitchen design #kitchen design #living room design #kitchen interior
country kitchen. LOVE. Nice, love country with nice big windows!
Dream kitchen and garden view
country #kitchen design #modern kitchen design #living room design #kitchen decorating before and after #kitchen interior
Kitchens Interiors, Kitchens Design, Dreams Kitchens, Living Room Design, Big Windows, Interiors Design, Design Kitchen, Country Kitchens, Modern Kitchens
cabinets instead of counters.
Cottages Kitchens, Vintage Kitchens, Old Dressers, Rustic Kitchens, Country Home, Home Kitchens, Design Kitchens, Country Kitchens, Kitchens Cabinets
Vintage kitchen cabinets.
Rustic #kitchen decorating before and after #living room design #kitchen interior design #kitchen interior| http://colorful-roses-9034.blogspot.com
Country home, Use old Dressers for a gorgeous country kitchen! Lithgow image 4
Country Home Kitchen Cabinets - mismatched cabinets and their counters offer a country kitchen look at a fraction of the cost of custom cabinets.
Country home kitchen #kitchen decorating before and after #kitchen interior #kitchen interior design #kitchen design| http://colorful-roses-9034.blogspot.com
vintage cottage #kitchen designs #kitchen interior design #kitchen design #kitchen decorating before and after| http://kitchen-design-emilie.blogspot.com
love the ceiling
The Doors, Cottages Kitchens, Wallpapers Ceilings, Dreams Kitchens, Floors, Tiny Kitchens, Galley Kitchens, Country Kitchens, Kitchens Doors
Open the door: there is the kitchen This is nice, for a tiny kitchen. love the ceiling, floor, counter tops and colors
yellow wallpapered ceiling, wide plank floor - country kitchen
cute cottage kitchen. Door!!!!!
white kitchen cabinets, green countertop, wallpapered ceiling, wood floors. How FUN is this!!!! This is like my dream kitchen!!!!!!
Vintage galley kitchen with green tile counter tops, yellow wallpaper on the ceiling, wide board floors, vintage green and yellow canisters...great cottage kitchen!
galley kitchen; wallpapered ceiling, wood floors
Love the door and the floors in this galley kitchen. Maybe a bit less country.
Vintage Items, Vintage Christmas, Vintage Kitchens, Step Stools, Vintage Things, Vintage Display, Vintage Vignettes, Kitchens Corner, Christmas Vignettes
♥ vignette of a Vintage Kitchen
vintage Christmas vignette
in the kitchen corner
love this display of vintage things, especially the step stool
nice display of vintage items
Black Panther, Vintage Stoves, Kitchens Design, Mint Green, Wedgewood Stoves, Design Kitchen, Modern Kitchens, Vintage Kitchen, Retro Kitchens
old-fashioned Wedgewood Stove. Love the teakettles and the black panthers.
Wedgewood stove that's nearly 100 years old...and mint green. B-e-a-utiful.
<3 this old stove. It would look great in my vintage kitchen.
vintage stove in mint green?? yes please!
Old-fashioned Wedgewood stove #vintage #antique #retro #kitchen #green
1860 Farmhouse, Kitchens Cubboards, Prim Kitchens, Rustic Look, Primitives Kitchens, Primitives Decor, Primitives Country, Kitchens Cabinets, Farms Kitchens
Love the rustic look.
Cozy warm farm kitchen...
Primitive Kitchen cabinets
Love the kitchen cubboards.
PRIMITIVE 1860 FARMHOUSE