Jean-Claude Romand, the story of a murderer - wtf fun facts
10 Unbelievable History Facts You Really Need to See
01. Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark) adopted 'Zunni' (dire wolf) after filming ended for Season 1 of Game of Thrones. 02. Singer Lily Allen wrote a song about her little brother being a loser for smoking weed, watching p*rn, and not getting his act together. He now has a successful acting career playing Theon Greyjoy (Alfie Allen) on Game of Thrones.
1. When Peter the Great found his wife had a lover he had the man beheaded, then forced her to keep her lover’s head in a jar of alcohol in her bedroom which stood in Catherine's bedroom till Peter's death. 2. The ancient Roman empress Valeria Messalina liked to work on the side as a prostitute, and won a competition with other prostitutes to see who could take more men.
1. In 1945, Army photography David Conover saw a young woman on the Radioplane assembly line whom he thought had potential to a model. He photographed her working on the OQ-3 model, which led to a screen test for the woman, who soon changed her name to Marilyn Monroe. 2. The guy (John T. Daniels) who took the famous photo of the Wright Brothers' first flight had never seen a camera before that day.
50 Behind the Scene Facts about Movies | Fact Republic
1. In Interstellar, they actually planted hundreds of acres of corn just for the sake of the movie and it ultimately cost nothing because they made all of the money back when they sold the crop. 2. Butterfly McQueen, one of the stars of "Gone with the Wind," was unable to attend the film's premiere because it was held in a whites-only theater.
1. In 2012, when Taylor Swift held a public vote for where she should visit and perform a free concert, 4chan users as a prank voted for a children's school for the deaf and won the vote. Swift donated $10,000 to the school, 4 companies matched her donation, VH1 gave $10,000 in instruments, and Swift gave the students tickets to her Boston concert. 2. The second floor of Elvis' Graceland is forbidden and the only non-family member to see it was Nicholas Cage, who married Lisa Marie Presley.
1. While filming Zodiac, Robert Downey Jr. used to discreetly pee into jars and leave them in corners of the set as a protest for not getting enough break time. 2. While filming a scene for Chinatown (1974), Roman Polanski wouldn’t allow a bathroom break for Faye Dunaway. In protest, she pissed in a coffee cup and threw the urine in his face.
1. J.K. Rowling considers that the casting of Emma Watson as ‘Hermione Granger’, Rupert Grint as ‘Ron Weasley’, and Daniel Radcliffe as ‘Harry Potter’ was perfect except for one thing. The actors were too good looking for their geeky characters. 2. Cheating on your spouse is a crime in New York, carrying a possible sentence of up to 6 months in jail.
1. Anthony Kiedis once missed a Red Hot Chili Peppers concert because he was off scoring drugs, so Keith Morris filled in on vocals and just yelled and made up lyrics because he didn't know any of the songs.
1. 35% of British adults sleep with a stuffed bear toy. 2. Not all bats live in caves. These thumb-sized Honduran White Bats sleep in leaves in the rainforest. They are polygamous. Each leaf-tent houses a single male and his harem of up to six females.
01. When Nebraska first brought in a 'safe haven law' allowing the legal abandonment of children at hospitals to decrease the number of “dumpster babies”, many teenagers were being dropped off and left. Legislators forgot to define the age limit.
1. In the original He-Man cartoon of the 1980's, He-Man could not use his sword as an offensive weapon or punch or kick anyone due to the broadcast standards of the period. In fact, he was mostly non-violent and usually just outsmarted his enemies. 2. All characters on The Simpsons have 4 fingers except for God, who has 5 fingers.