Princess Margaret wore this tiara at her 1960 wedding to Mr. Antony Armstrong-Jones. Called the Poltimore Tiara, it is a Garrard design created in the 1870s for Florence, Lady Poltimore, the wife of the second Baron Poltimore. The tiara can be converted into a necklace and eleven brooches, and was offered with a screwdriver and the brooch fittings required to make the switch. The tiara was purchased in 1959 for 5,500 Pounds. It sold for 1,704,576 at the 2006 auction.