Big Mouths, Favorite Quote, Some People, Didn T Hear, Well Said, So True, Quotes Sayings, Small Minds, Good Advice
If you didn´t hear it with your own ears or see it with your own eyes, don´t invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth... ;)
For all of my FB friends having trouble with small minds with big mouths...seems there are a lot of them! Hope they read this!!!
"If you didn't hear it with your own ears or see it with your own eyes, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth." ... If you can't make things better, don't make things worse.
quotes on fake people | Also This Quotes Sayings Fake People Drama Picture
Some people I know are small minded AND big mouthed!
So true!!! Reminds me of some people I know!!
one of my favorite quotes ever
So true good advice!
That's for sure!
Favorite Quote, Sotrue, Some People, Wisdom Quotes, So True, Inspirational Quotes, Quotes Sayings
character building. So true some people pretend when around others BOY!!! when there so call friends backs are turned watch out what these people do I guess some people are just to blind and stupid to see the truth so you deserve what comes your way.
some people just cant do the right thing when no one is looking... they never change
sayings | motivational inspirational love life quotes sayings poems poetry pic ...
Integrity Is Doing The Right thing When No One Is Watching. Inspirational Quotes
So true....or doing the right thing when everyone is watching....
#wisdom #quotes #inspirational
One of my favorite quotes
Well said by LiveLoveLaughMyLife
This Man, Life Motto, Robert Downey Jr, My Life, Well Said, Nu'Est Jr, Smile Agree
"Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were gonna do anyway." - Robert Downey, Jr.
Apologies for the f bomb in your feed. I still REALLY like the point, and I learned to live the philosophy when we were planning our wedding. Now I'm learning to apply it to everything. --> "Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were gonna do anyway." - Robert Downey, Jr.
I love this quote. "Listen, smile, agree. And then do whatever the fuck you were gonna do anyway."
Listen, smile, agree....Thank you Robert Downey Jr. These truly are words to live by
Listen, smile, agree | Robert Downey Jr. How I live my life.
Listen, smile, agree | Robert Downey Jr.love this man
Listen, smile, agree. I love Robert Downey Jr.
robert downey jr--- my life motto haha
Listen, smile, agree. Well said!
I wish that pinterest had a filter option so that people who I do not tolerate or approve of cannot follow me. I have people that only know me by the gossip they have heard.. Life is short. Just be a good person and focus on finding happiness with your own life rather then embellishing mine. If you only knew what people said about you.
Sleeping Dogs, Truth, So True, Thought, Inspirational Quotes, Haters Fools, Quotes Sayings, Favorite Quotes
This is so true. So I'm going to forget the Hater, Fools and Idiots and love the people who are true to me.# they gon hate
So true. Besides, if you want a good rumor about me ask me don't believe that other person because their insecurities and stupidity created a false reality they cannot get away from without facing their own lies. Tongue twister but truth. I can tell you about me better than anyone else and have a better imagination too. 😝
Wow!! This is so true! Rumors are nothing but lies and half truths that hurt people!
So true, people would drather believe a rumor than the truth!
so true. Never thought of it that way.
rumor, haters, fools, idiots
Love this one! So true :)
My favorite quote
Movingon, Remember This, Moving On, Sotrue, Truth, Inspirational Quotes, So True, Wise Words
quotes . inspirational quotes . truth the revenge done goon and shinning on the star dont watse ur time here,,,
Best to remember this....."Sometimes the best revenge is to smile and move on.
So true!! "Sometimes the best revenge is to smile and move on." #quote
smile and move on #bestrevenge #smile #movingon #quote
Best revenge is to smile & move on,,,
quotes . inspirational quotes . truth
wise words...oh, so wise...
So true...just move on
Smile & move on.
AMEN!! AMEN! AMEN!
Greatest Advantage, Favorite Quote, Some People, Tell The Truth, Inspirational Quotes, So True, Quotes Sayings, Wise Words
Positive Inspirational Quotes: The greatest advantage of. Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
I don't lie. I just don't, it took practice but now telling the truth is just me. Some people I know could use some lessons in honesty though, take my advice and work on it, you'll feel 100 x's better about yourself.
SPEAKING the TRUTH:: The Greatest Advantage of SPEAKING the TRUTH is that you Don't have to Remember what you said!! Also the GREATEST ADVANTAGE of not Remembering What You Said is SPEAKING the Truth!!
Speaking the Truth:: The Greatest Advantage of Speaking the Truth is that you Don't have to Remember what you said♦♦ Speaking the Truth!!! I Approve my Quote because, I Do Remember what I Said by Speaking the Truth... By Gerard the Gman in NJ...
So True!! (wish some people could just live by this...makes life so much easier!!)
The Greatest Advantage of Speaking Truth
This is my favorite Quote!
Remember This, You D Feel, Some People, Golden Rule, Truth, To Work, So True
Just think. #inspiration #travel #speak #think #advice #life #lesson #motivation #kindness #golden #rule
Golden Rule// Treat others the way you would like to be treated// Need to remember this more often...
Before you say something, think how you’d feel if someone said it to you.
Power of Words. Truth. One of the many things I need to work on.
Living the Golden Rule - why is it so hard for some people!???
Think. So simple yet so wise. This is so true for some people!
So simple yet so wise. Always think twice. #RememberThis
some people should remember this..
Truth. I need to remember this.
Totally true about people! #inspirational #quotes #life
Treat People, Direct Reflection, Quotes Inspiration, Inspiration Quote, Inspirational Quotes, Quotes Sayings, Favorite Quotes
Inspirational Quote: "How people treat other people is a direct reflection of how they feel about themselves." Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
How people treat other people is a direct reflection of how they feel about themselves - So TRUE! So far my favorite quote
Inspirational Quotes About Life Lessons | Inspirational Quotes About Life Lessons To Make You Have Better Life
Lifestyle Inspirational quote | Quotes | inspiration spiritual | Lisette L | Black pants | shapers | slimwear | pants | slimming | control top | women | do it | success | motivation
How people treat others is a direct reflection of how they feel about themselves. #Inspirational quote
| Pretty Perfect Living | #inspirationalquotes #dreamers #passion #quote #dream #motivation #love #prettyperfectliving Lifestyle Inspirational quote | Quotes | inspiration spiritual | Lisette L | Black pants | shapers | slimwear | pants | slimming | control top | women | do it | success | motivation
Lifestyle Inspirational quote | Quotes | inspiration spiritual | success | motivation
How people treat people is a direct reflection of how they feel about themselves
"Never tell your problems to anyone 20% don't care ad the other 80% are glad you have them!" - Lou Holtz
Remember This, Sotrue, Don T Care, Inspirational Quotes, So True, Quotes Sayings, Favorite Quotes, True Stories
using people quotes and sayings | 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
~ Visit www.GagThat.com for all the best quotes & sayings! ~
true story...this is why i'm such a private person!
Yep More Problems, Funny, Wisdom, So True, Truths, Favorite Quotes, Living, Inspiration Quotes, True Stories Words of Wisdom to LIVE by. I have stopped telling people my problems because this is SO true! Not valid for 14.2! (But still funny) Never tell your problems to anyone. 20% dont care and the other 80% are glad you have them. Quote by Lou Holtz This is true. Join a therapy group then youll find how ignorant you look to others when you Facebook your problems. In reality, were all silently snickering. Truth. Its pathetic, grow up. Dont use social media to be passive aggressive and show your level of intelligence. Be classy. Classy always works. True Story quotes about not listening to bad advice | Hope these brighten your day and remember my favorite quote of all ... See more at http://blog.blackboxs.ru/category/christmas/
I will always remember this...so true!
Sad but true story
Words Of Wisdom, Help Me, Love You, True Love, Find Someone Who, Baggage Find, Inspirational Quotes, Quotes Sayings, Favorite Quotes
Everyone comes with baggage. Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack. ~ Thanks for helping me unpack, Hunny! ♥
Inspirational quote. Everyone comes with baggage. Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack.
Please join our new community Viva La Vida www.facebook.com/vivalavidalifestyle life, inspiration, quote, words, beautiful stories, arts, photos Everyone comes with baggage. Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack.
Everyone comes with baggage. Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack. (7/31/2013) Quotes: Sayings: Love (CTS)
"Everyone comes with baggage. Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack." #quote #saying
♥ true love. someone who loves you enough to gently help you figure things out, heal, and move on.
this is probably one of my favorite quotes ever.
Words of wisdom
Remember This, Wiseword, Truth, Isn T Worth, Life Quote, So True, Worth It, Wise Words, Don T Chase
Never chase love, affection or attention. If it isn’t given freely by another person, it isn’t worth having.
never chase More Words Of Wisdom, Life Quotes, Inspiration, Life Lessons, True Words, Wordsofwisdom, Truths, Chase, True Stories More words of wisdom from my bestie!!! well said. #life #quote #love inspiration | never chase Current life lesson. Truth. Dont chase it ladies... #wordsofwisdom True Story! True Words
If someone wants to be a part of your life quotes quote truth quotes and sayings image quotes. Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
Please help me remember this!
I could use to remember this
so true.must remember this
Quotes & Wise Words
You're worth it
Inspirational Quote, Remember This, Don T Judge, Judge Me, So True, Well Said, Quotes Sayings, Don'T Judge, Judging Others
Everyone is different, what a shocker huh! Don't judge others, help to make their few minutes, day, life, whatever it may be just a little bit better! We all have our flaws and have/will make mistakes... we are only human!
So true! Don't judge others just because they sin differently than you do.
So true. I need to remember this when I am guilty of judging others myself.
so true..don't judge people as much. you don't know their story
Remember this Christians! love this quote. so true so true!
Don't Judge other people until you get to know them
Words That Inspire: Inspirational Quotes 2/1
Well said....so true!
don't judge me
Apologies don't mean anything if you keep doing what you're sorry for.
Saying Sorry, Life Quotes, Sorry Quotes For Friends, Remember This, Apologies Don T, Some People, So True, Speak Louder
Things you say about others but you do it too | Apologies Don’t Mean Anything If You Keep Doing What You’re Sorry ...
So true! I always say Actions speak louder thgan words! Van Marie ~ AMEN!! Apologies don't mean anything if you keep doing what you're sorry for. Exactly
Saying sorry sometimes isn't good enough. ACTIONS speak louder than words.
So true! I know some people who should read this quote a couple times...
I couldn't agree more! So true. Actions speak louder.
VERY TRUE....actions speak louder than words!!!
Apologies...actions speak louder than words
Need to remember this
How sweet the simplicity.
Inspirational Quote, Remember This, Sayings Quotes, Daily Reminder, My Life, Perfect Sense, So True, Quotes Sayings, Favorite Quotes
I not sure if if it will ever make perfect sense, but I will trust God and I will still laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, walk in grace, refuse to be a dumping board for other's people's drama/junk, and remind myself that everything in my life is part of God's perfect plan. : )
Someday Everything Will Make Perfect Sense....trying to remember this!
someday everything will make perfect sense. (so true!)
I need this as a daily reminder in my life
#inspiring #quotes #sayings #affirmations
so true, we all need to remember this...
So true of my life right now. So true.
<3 this!! My favorite Quote!!! So true!
black and white wedding sayings-quotes
You are only going to be as good as the people you surround yourself with, so be brave enough to let go of those who keep weighing you down.
Remember This, The Company You Keep, Truth, My Life, Inspirational Quotes, So True, Thought, Be Brave, Letting Go
You are only going to be as good as the people you surround yourself with so be brave enough to let go of those who keep weighing you down.
inspirational quotes to motivate and #Famous Quotes| http://famousquotescollection.flappyhouse.com
Yep, not going to be your ace in the hole like you thought I was!!
SO true. Bad company corrupts good morals. 1 Corinthians 15:33
Be Brave Enough To Let Go Of Those Who Keep Weighing You Down
truth....making this my life motto for 2013
Sad, but I need to remember this.
be brave enough to let go
+ the company you keep
Sayings Quotes, Hold On, Quotess, Memories Quote, Memories Don T, People Change, So True, Quotes Sayings, Don T Change
I think that the only reason why people hold onto memories so tight, for so long is because memories are the only things that don’t change, even when people do.
Yes!!! Hold on to and enjoy all of the wonderful memories of fun times once shared together but realize that people change move on. Some people and/or friendships are best left in your past as they were actually never meant to have a place in your present or future. That's life!
So sad but so true... some people change to the point you have no idea who the hell they are anymore
Yes!!! Hold on to and enjoy all of the wonderful memories of fun times once shared together but realize that people change move on.
Check out www.GagThat.com to browse all the best pinnable quotes & sayings! ♥
life, quotes, sayings, wisdom, meaningful, people
Memories - quotes is my fave board on here :)
this is so true....I hold on tight
when people change. So true!
So true. They say that your success and who are is determined by the average of your 5 closest friends. Take a look around and see what that says about you? Don't like it? Surround yourself by people who are positive, motivational, inspirational, and nice. Life is too short for anything less. www.loriballen.com