Discover and save creative ideas
    Brussel sprouts are a funny thing. I don’t think I had ever tried them until the age of 24. And then wondered where they had been all my life. Mom? Dad?? Why do these beauties get such a bad rap? I’m pretty sure 89% of the population secretly loves this vegetable and the other 11% are in denial. I m...

    sweet and savory brussel sprouts

    • AndreaKS

      Sweet and Savory Brussel Sprouts with clementine and pomegranate #granateple #klementin #rosenkaal #sidedish #vegetable #vegetar #vegetarian

    • A A

      1lb brussel sprouts 3 clementines, peeled 3/4c pomegranate arils 1/3c toasted walnuts/pecans, chopped 3T shallots, minced 2T fresh thyme, ch...

    • Hanna Desjardins-Youssouf

      Brussel Sprouts enhanced recipe adding clementines, pomegranates and shallots.

    • Melissa Bloom

      sweet and savory brussel sprouts, maybe I will make for @Beth this week

    • Maggie Neola

      Sweet and Savory Brussel Sprouts with clementine and pomegranate

    • Leanne Lantz

      edible perspective - Home - sweet and savory brussel sprouts

    • Lynn Kraner

      sweet and savory brussel sprouts - Edible Perspective -

    • Kalyn Williams

      sweet & savory brussels sprouts (so good!)

    • Kimberly Datchuk

      sweet and savory brussels sprouts

    People also love

    Sweet and Savory Brussel Sprouts

    cranberry basil honey vinaigrette + brussel sprout salad | edible perspective

    Fall Shredded Brussels Sprouts Salad is crispy and crunchy, and full of fresh and savory flavors! |

    Brussels Sprout Salad

    Brussels Sprouts recipes

    Brussels Sprouts Salad

    brussel sprout salad

    brussel sprouts

    Brussels sprouts

    brussel sprout salad

    Renee's Kitchen Adventures: Broccoli, Kale, and Brussels Sprouts Slaw. Crunchy, healthful, sweet and savory. #salads #broccoli

    Bacon and Brussels Sprout Skewers by popsugar #Brussel_Sprouts #Bacon

    brussells sprout salad

    roasted brussel sprouts

    Kale Brussels Sprout Salad

    edible perspective - Home

    Baked Brussels Sprouts with Shaved Parmesan & Lemon

    Baked Brussels Sprout Mac and Cheese

    Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Breakfast via Shaina Pagani Olmanson | Food for My Family

    Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad with Apple-Sweet Hattie would probably never eat this because of the apples. It's worth a shot thought!