More to explore:
Batter Dipped Deep Fried Cauliflower Recipe
Italian Fried Cauliflower (Calvofiore Fritto) by Parsley: A 95 year old Italian great grandmother says she used to fool generations of kids into eating cauliflower by telling them it was fried chicken.
Batter Dipped Deep Fried Cauliflower.
1 head cauliflower (washed and broken into bite-size flowerets),
2 eggs (beaten),
1 tablespoon milk,
1/4 teaspoon salt,
1 1/2 cups flour,
2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese,
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder,
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme,
1 teaspoon dried oregano,
1/8 teaspoon paprika,
1 dash cayenne pepper (use more if you like spicy stuff),
1/4 teaspoon black pepper,
oil (for deep frying).
1. Preheat fryer oil to 375.
2. Place the beaten eggs, milk and salt in a shallow bowl (or a large baggie).
3. In a seperate shallow bowl (or another large baggie), mix together flour, cheese, garlic powder, thyme, oregano, paprika, cayenne, and pepper.
4. Place flowerets into egg mixture and toss (or shake baggie) to coat well.
5. Remove and place into flour mixture and toss (or shake baggie) to coat well.
6. Fry in batches for 4 - 6 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Drain on paper towels and lightly salt.
8. Serve w/ dipping sauces such as marinara, ranch or blue cheese.
Cavolfiore Impanato (Fried Cauliflower) My mom used to make this growing up. So good!
27 Amazing ways to cook cauliflower - Not all low carb, but some great carb substitutions on here
roasted cauliflower with medjool dates, olives and rosemary
Cheesy Cauliflower Tater Tots - 1 medium head of cauliflower, 2 Tbsp heavy cream, 2 Tbsb butter 1/3 cup shredded sharp cheddar, 4 egg whites, salt & pepper to taste, oil for frying
Roasted Cauliflower Stir-Fry #recipe #vegetarian
How pretty are these? ❤
Cauliflower Fried Rice Gluten Free!!!! Very quick!!!
Cauliflower "Steaks" - This is an amazing first course or side dish. Roasted slabs of cauliflower topped off with a tomato olive type salsa.
This dish is simply heavenly. Done in 20 minutes. Gluten - Free. Perfect for picky - eaters
Chicken & cauliflower "fried rice" ground chicken, tamari sauce, dry sherry, garlic, cauliflower, peas, carrots, coconut oil, eggs, green onions
cauliflower-crust pizza (no carbs!)...looks great, esp since i LOVE cauliflower
I will never eat cauliflower any other way again. This is so good! Oven roasted cauliflower with garlic and parmesan.