The Dresden Green Diamond is a 41 carats (8.2 g) natural green diamond, which probably originated in the Kollur mine in the state of Andhra Pradesh in India. In 1768, the diamond was incorporated into an extremely valuable hat ornament, surrounded by two large and 411 medium-sized and small diamonds. This is the setting that the Dresden Green still appears in today. Today, the diamond is shown in the "New Green Vault" at Dresden Castle.
British Crown Jewels: The Queen Consort's ring set with a large ruby, weighs 50.15 carats. The large ruby is surrounded by 14 round brilliant diamonds and set with rubies on the yellow gold shank. The ring was originally made in 1831 for Queen Adelaide at the coronation of her husband in 1831.