DIY 299 No Sew Tee Shirts Infographic and Tutorial from Oh So Pretty. Mix and match to get hundreds of combinations. Also check out the post at the link. For pages more of easy DIY tee shirt restyles go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/tee-shirt
Easy (no sewing required!) banana republic inspired braided tee shirt neckline redo DIY; you definitely don't want to try this with a regular T-shirt it will choke you (that is if you can get your head through it) try again with a lower cut shirt
1. grab some cotton t-shirts you don’t wear anymore. larger sizes tend to work better as do non-ribbed shirts with no side seams. small logos on the shirts work fine, too.
2. grab a pair of fabric scissors if you have them, otherwise any scissors will do.
3. lay the shirt out on a flat table in front of you.
4. cut the hem off the bottom and put it aside.
5. cut the shirt into 1-1 1/2 ” horizontal strips all the way up to the armpit.
6. grab 3-4 shirt strips in both…