Jenners Department Store, commonly known simply as Jenners, is located at the corner of Princes Street and South St David Street. It is viewed here from one of the viewing platforms on the Scott Monument. For a long time, Jenners was a family-run business, but was brought under the ownership of House of Fraser. It has maintained its original position on Princes Street since 1838. Known as the "Harrods of the North", it has held a Royal Warrant since 1911.