Another substance study! I wanted to do some more natural materials, but wanted to be sure to try some different shapes so this one felt like the right space. I tried really hard to make sure as many parameters we're editable in the substance without
A substance for generating a rock face covered in plant growth. Everything was made in substance designer, apart from the variation with the ARTStation logo, for which I created a height-map in Photoshop.
Fully procedural material created with Substance Designer. I made this material by adding more fallen leaves and dead grass to the material I made last time. Dead grass, basic mud, fallen leaves, and twigs were packaged separately in