Cook once, eat throughout the week...genius! Overstuffed Peppers Serves: 4 Ingredients: 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 cloves garlic, minced 3 medium zucchini, chopped 1 medium onion, chopped 10 oz 95% lean ground beef 1 24 oz jar pasta sauce 2/3 cup canned low-sodium great northern beans, rinsed 4 cups baby spinach 8 medium bell peppers 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Drink one glass of water every hour. It will make you feel full.
2. Drink ice cold water. Your body will burn calories just getting the water to a normal temperature to digest. Also it is great for your complexion.
3. Drink 3 cups of green tea daily. It will help boost your metabolism, plus its anti-oxidants make your skin look great.
4. Take vitamins daily. Do not take vitamins on an empty stomache, otherwise they have nothing to catalyze with.
5. Eat ice or gum when hungry. This…
Percy Bass is the owner of H2T (Head2Toe) Nutrition & Fitness. Percy is known to many of his clients as the "Tell It Like It Is" Dietitian. With his no-nonsense approach to Nutrition & Fitness, Percy’s philosophy is that we should Eat to Live, Not Live to Eat. Percy is also noted for his philosophy of There are no Excuses, Just Circumstances.