starting at age 3, every year on their birthday you ask the same questions and see how their answers change over the years! Add a pic and make a book out of it. 20 questions* : answered by Morgan
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite toy?
3. What is your favorite fruit?
4. What is your favorite tv show?
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
6. What is your favorite outfit?
7. What is your favorite game?
8. What is your favorite snack?
mother-daughter bucket list. just read this and it had me in tears because a) I love my daughter so much, and b) I will be so sad when she's grown and moves out of the house (she's two now.) Ruby Pauline, you are loved.
Boys Sleepover Ideas .. lots of fun ideas ... my favorite ... Silly String War ..Divide the boys into 2 teams and give them 30 minutes to build a fort. Give them supplies such as old cardboard boxes, sheets and a roll of duct tape. Then give each team several bottles of silly string and let the war begin. The team that is the least covered in string when it is over wins!