Discover and save creative ideas
    Related Pins
    • Mariangela

      Albion Art Collection ( rococo)

    • Clare Gibson

      Gold, silver, diamond, ruby and emerald insignia of the Order of Christ, made in Portugal, c.1780; incorporates a cross and a sacred heart, weeping diamond tears and enclosed by an emerald crown of thorns. (

    • Melissa Spencer

      612 heart bow cross

    • brunhild110

      ALBION ART Inshiniya of the Order of Christ. Rococco c 1780, Portugal, gold, silver, diamond, ruby, emerald. The Order of Christ founded 1532 as the prestigious rank of Portugal, which was intended to involve the authority dedicated to the royal family with limited to Roman Catholics.

    More from this board

    The Blue Magic Diamond, cut from the Hope Diamond, belonging to King Louis XIV:

    La Regente Pearl (center) is the 5th largest pearl in the world and perhaps the largest pearl of a regular shape, and was given as a gift by Emperor Napoleon I to his second wife and Queen Consort Marie Louise in 1811. Here, it is mounted on a modern pearl, sapphire and diamond necklace.

    Sapphire and Diamond Tiara (French Crown Jewels)

    Queen Wilhelmina's Sapphires The Netherlands

    The Russian Imperial Crown. First used at the Coronation of Catherine the Great and last used at the coronation of Nicholas II. Photo courtesy of Relish in Russia

    Previously undiscovered photo of undocumented Russian Crown Jewels were recently discovered in the USGS library. The photo appear in a 1922 album called “Russian Diamond Fund,” that was uncovered in the rare book room of the library. This brooch was one of the four undocumented jewels. Photo courtesy of USGS

    AN IMPORTANT RUBY AND DIAMOND DEVANT DE CORSAGE, EARLY 20TH CENTURY. Designed as an open work tied ribbon bow, millegrain-set with circular- and single-cut diamonds accented with mixed-cut rubies, the articulated bow suspending a ruby and diamond fringe of bell flower design, one diamond deficient, detachable brooch pin to reverse.

    Silver and diamond earrings, the top cluster joined to the drop shaped pendant by a bowknot, ribbons meeting at a center cluster, set throughout with diamonds. English c. 1760.

    An English gold, silver and diamond Union-spray brooch, c.1801; this combines the emblems of the kingdoms of England (a rose), Ireland (a shamrock) and Scotland (thistle), with a leek for Wales on a stem. (

    Gold, silver, diamond, ruby and emerald sacred-heart badge of the Order of Christ, made in Portugal, c.1708; the sacred heart is encircled by an emerald crown of thorns and surmounted by ruby flames. (

    Gold, silver, diamond, ruby and emerald insignia of the Order of Christ, made in Portugal, c.1780; incorporates a cross and a sacred heart, weeping diamond tears and enclosed by an emerald crown of thorns. (

    An eighteenth-century French gold, silver, diamond, ruby and emerald ring in the form of two hearts framed by leaves and berries of the myrtle plant (symbol of marriage), surmounted by a viscount's crown. (

    Diamante Broche Colgante

    Gimmel Anillo

    “Devant  de corsage” con diamanti e perle di stile naturalistico. Manifattura tedesca - 1710/20 - Monaco – Schatzkammer del Residenz Museum.

    OPAL AND DIAMOND CORSAGE ORNAMENT, MID 19TH CENTURY. Designed as a series of ribbons and leaves, to a central cabochon opal within a floral border, set with cushion-shaped, circular-cut and rose diamonds, suspending a series of four tassels similarly set, brooch fitting; further accompanied by a jabot pin, each terminal set an oval cabochon opal within surrounds of cushion-shaped and circular-cut diamonds.

    Queen Victoria Eugenia's Cartier Diamond Stomacher. Diamond and platinum stomacher by Cartier Paris

    This tiara’s baroque pearl rests regally on a throne of diamonds. It was owned by Countess Orloff Davidoff, the only daughter of Baron de Staal, late Russian ambassador to England, and was worn at her wedding, circa 1860

    Queen Fawzia of Iran Tiara

    PROPERTY OF AN AUSTRIAN NOBLE FAMILY Diamond tiara/necklace, circa 1910 The graduated open work spade-shaped motifs set with cushion-shaped, circular-, single-cut and rose diamonds, set along a row of similarly cut stones, spade motifs and line of diamonds detachable, accompanied by additional fittings including original screw driver, fitted case stamped F. Kandelhart, Juwelier, Wien VII, Zollergasse 35. Image and description Sotheby's

    Empress Alexandra had the largest jewellery collection in the world, and ironically it was hidden in her bedroom, which was a private vault for some of the most precious jewels. In 1917 the collection was valued at 50 million dollars.


    Queen Victoria's Golden Jubilee Necklace

    This beautiful ruby necklace is from a parure originally owned by Marie Alexandrovna, the Duchess of Edinburgh and Saxe-Coburg- Gotha. Only daughter of Tsar Alexandar II of Russia, Marie Alexandrovna was used to having the best of everything. Her jewelry collection was superb. This parure was created by Bolin and given in 1874, the year of her marriage to Prince Alfred, the parure consisted of a lotus-motif tiara, a devant de corsage and a sumptuous necklace.

    French Royal jewels