Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas

Clean glass showers using lemon dusting spray...gets rid of soap scum & you won't have to clean it again for a long time, since the spray repels water! Awesome!

savvysugar.comfrom savvysugar.com

Attack Hard Water Stains With an Epsom Salts Scrub

Clean Hard Water Stains

The Bold Abodefrom The Bold Abode

How to Freshen a Dirty, Yucky, Totally Nasty Shower

How to Freshen a Dirty, Yucky, Totally Nasty Shower: Oh, my goodness. I have spent so much money trying to get this stuck on soap scum off and wouldn't you know it... this family friendly DIY Shower Cleaner did the trick!

onthegomommy.comfrom onthegomommy.com

How I Trick Myself to Get Cleaning Done

Are you struggling with motivation to get cleaning done that desperately needs it? I struggle. Alot. How annoying is it to clean it just to have your kids destroy it. Very! Besides that point, it's hard to get motivated to clean. But I simply trick myself! These 2 strategies work like a charm 99% of the time. The other 1%? I am probably so sleep deprived I can't function so don't even try to tempt me to clean. Try these 2 strategies and see if they work for you too!

Cleaning your stove top. All you need is Ammonia, Cling Wrap, paper towels and a scour pad!

Tub Cleaner - vinegar and dish soap, no scrubbing! Heat 1/2C white vinegar in m'wave for 90 sec, pour int spray bottle. Add 1/2C BLUE Dawn dish soap. Shake gently to mix. Spray on surface, let it sit 1-2 hours. Just wipe it away then rinse with water. Should also take soap scum off shower doors!

Another pinner said: Seriously easy, no wonder our clothes were not getting clean... after the second soak, the water was GROSS!!!

Rub your faucet with waxed paper, water doesn't leave a mark anymore...plus a ton more awesome household tricks! Pin now read later!

One Good Thing by Jilleefrom One Good Thing by Jillee

How To Clean Your Glass Shower Door With A Lemon & Salt

Got nasty soap scum on the inside of your shower doors? We often do. But this is a super easy way to get rid of it.

TGIF - This Grandma is Funfrom TGIF - This Grandma is Fun

Miracle Wand for Cleaning Glass Shower Doors

I LOVE my Bar Keepers Friend for cleaning glass shower doors as we have hard water but l will give this a try. (1 tsp Dawn, 1 drop of Jet Dry and water in a dish wand. Scrub, rinse and dry.)

Eclectic Momsensefrom Eclectic Momsense

Miracle Soap Scum Remover

Miracle Soap Scum Remover- just spray, wait, rinse. No effort to a clean white shower.