There’s more to see...
Come take a look at what else is here!
Visit site

Related Pins

Me when doing senior project hours at a Catholic Church. Since I am lds I am not used to catholic wedding traditions so when they do something I'm not used to, it surprises me therefore I kinda smirk. I feel so bad when I do that. Nothing against the other religion I swear.

And yes, you can even eat them all!

The back of yo head is riddikulus. "Can I have it. Can I have it?"

This is EXACTLY how I feel right now getting ready for #BlogHer12 :-) Anyone else?

"I'd tell her to speak up, tell her to shout out, Talk a bit louder, be a bit prouder....." ♡

I found out the hard way that you should stop chewing and not blurt out "God damn it, I'm sorry." They won't think it's funny.

not just sheets, but everything else. the problem is that I'm laundry guy in our house. so my family hates me about once a day

Oh my god I don't know *WHY* this made me laugh so hard, but it did! @Emily Schoenfeld Schoenfeld Nasal

Do not ever underestimate my ability to find shit out.

This is 75% of the reason why I run. The other 25% is because I don't want heart disease…from the pie.