More to explore:
If I have 10 chocolate cakes and sonebody asked me for one, how many chocolate cakes would I have left? That's right, 10.
I'm not very good when it comes to sharing chocolate cake
i don't share cake
JOEY DOSEN'T SHARE FOOD.
Hahaha!!! I actually said to myself "4, he has 4 candy bars. What's so funny?" Then I scrolled down. HAHA
Yes. Wait what I don't understand is why this is written over a book titled "The Last Days of Pompeii" ...........
I'm right 98% of the time. The other 3% is when I have to solve math problems.
Haha i just got it
If I have 10 chocolate cakes and someone asks me for one, how many chocolate cakes do I have left? That's right, 10.
I know it's hard to believe that I'm right 98% of the time. The other 2% is when I have to solve math problems. | Confession Ecard | someecards.com
Math Tip <-- the last tip sums up my feelings for this "that's great and all if you know how to subtract things from 100" There's a reason I didn't take ap calculus.
Doesn't work..do 85x92..doing this it says it's 77120, and the answer is 7820
It only works with numbers between 90 and 99
It does work. The 1 in the hundreds place needs to be added to the second 7 which is really in the hundreds place to make it 78 then the 20 goes next to it making 7820.
Everyone is in a relationship, getting married, or having babies. And I'm just over here like 'I love cake!'
LOL yeah but sometimes all you need is cake.
Cats love Fall too!
This is needed on this board. Because this is how I feel whenever I express my opinion. But I don't have the intention of starting crap.
Seriously I think I wake up at like 2:00am every morning and it takes me forever to go back to sleep
Most people know I suffer from insomnia; so this is hilarious!
I am sure I wake up half an hour before I go to bed,,, insomnia,, grrr
Describing Zac Efron (could apply to others... going to have this image in my mind alllll day!)
Amanda Snelson Warren - You just made my night and it has EVERYTHING to do with the comments!! Thank you, my friend. You are also an orange soda twig! *giggles uncontrollably* ♊️