Come on in! Join Pinterest today...it only takes like a second or so.
Orange Teriyaki Chicken Kebabs
Better than takeout Honey Teriyaki Chicken Recipe| Only 322 calories!
Just goes to a blog and doesnt show the recipe......
When I click on it it's there? Here's the recipe ~
Honey Teriyaki Chicken Recipe (serves 4)
1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken tenders
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/4 tsp. Salt
2 tbsp. sesame seeds
1. Chop chicken tenders into 1 inch pieces. I think it looks prettier when you vary the shapes between rectangular chunks and triangles. It just gives it a more "restaurant" look.
2. Transfer chicken into a large bowl. Add the teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, honey, minced garlic and salt and pepper. Massage into chicken with hands.
3. Transfer chicken (liquid and all) into an oiled and heated pan. Place the stove on medium heat, if you put it any higher the juices will jump out of the pan and burn you (don't ask me how I know that ;) )
4. After about five minutes, crank the heat up to medium high. Stirring occasionally. Cook until sauce has reduced. Trust me, the sauce will reduce... even if it looks like you're going to be serving teriyaki soup for dinner. It took about 15 to 20 minutes of total cooking time for the sauce to thicken up. However, I'm not including a specific time frame because it can vary according to your stove and your definition of “medium high.”
EDIT: A lot of you have mentioned that the sauce came together quicker when you turned the heat up to high. So, disregard the "medium high" temperature in step 4 and kick it up a notch all the way to high. Thank you all for being so helpful!
5. When the sauce thickens up and starts sticking to the chicken, add sesame seeds. Stir.
6. Remove from heat. Let sit for five minutes before serving.
Teriyaki Chicken Recipe