Explore Laughter, Funny Things, and more!

.

Funny christmas quotes - what are your wishes this year? For more funny quotes visit www.

text me quotes quote phone lol funny quotes texts

I hate voicemails. I don't have a voicemail box for this reason. Either text me or I'll see that you called and call back when I get a chance.

So sorry if I pin things twice, I just forget

Thanks to Pinterest -

That moment when you think to yourself wait.did I already pin this? Because if I don't want to pin it again, but if I didn't then I may never find it again. Should I go ahead and just pin it anyway because I really like it. Is it worth pinning twice?

LOL

10 years ago - this is SO true!then when I think about the reality that the were about 20 years ago.I feel really old!

Tough | Aggression | Enneagram 8

Some people just need a high five In the face With a chair Made of steel Twice From Hulk!

Holding a Gun

Yep -You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands for instance if they are holding a gun, she's probably angry.

Whenever a bird craps on my car...  via - iwastesomuchtime

Whenever a bird craps on my car...

Yes, my baby birds died.but I couldn't help but giggle at this. Baby birds don't poop on cars, only in the nest :)

Nobody likes this. Something witty. I WANT TC) MAKE h/ IN' Nah/ Olol FACEBOOK NOBODY” SC) WHEN I SEE SOMEONE POST SOMETHING STUPID I LIKE IT, AND IT WILL SAY “N

WHAT AN AWESOME IDEA.I have always thought they should have a "dislike" button if they have a "like" button.

Based on my calculations, they will never retire and she's just waiting for them to die.

Based on my calculations, I can retire about 5 years after I die. Sad but probably true!

Online shopping. Because it's frowned upon to be in a store with no bra, sweatpants, and a glass of wine.

This is hilarious! Online Shopping: because it's frowned upon to be in a store with no bra, sweatpants, and a glass of wine!

According to a recent survey, 86% of people say that they have at least 1 annoying coworker. The remaining 14% don't realize that they are the annoying coworker.

According to a recent survey, of people say that they have at least 1 annoying coworker. The remaining don't realize that they are the annoying coworker.

How to tell someone that their breath stinks without hurting their feelings: "Well I'm bored, let's brush our teeth"

How to tell someone that their breath stinks without hurting their feelings. 'Well I'm bored, let's go brush our teeth!' Hahahahahaha luv it!

LOLSOTRUE - lolsotrue tumblr (funny,funny quotes,funny sayings,lolsotrue,lol,sotrue,witty,sarcastic,humor,teenagers,text,typography)

"I do 5 sit-ups every morning. May not sound like much, but there's only so many times you can hit the snooze button." That's my morning workout.

Pinterest
Search