• Google Drive is the new home for Google Docs. • These lessons contains screen shots, activities, marking schemes, tips and instructions for using Documents, Presentations and Spreadsheets within Google Drive.
ClassDojo.com is a free classroom tool that helps teachers improve behavior in their classrooms quickly and easily. It captures and generates data on behavior that teachers can share with parents and administrators
• This presentation will get you started with using Windows Movie Maker - Your very own movie studio. • It provides step by step instructions for adding photos, videos, audio files etc.• This lesson includes screen shots and instruction bubbles to make it easy for teachers and students to use Windows Movie Maker
• Google Drive is the new home for Google Docs. • Manage documents, spreadsheets, presentations, surveys, and more all in one location. • This lesson contains screen shots, tips and instructions for using Documents, Presentations and Spreadsheets within Google Drive.
How to use Pixar Short Films to quickly master Plot. 10 highly engaging short films to study plot and the story elements. “Burn-E” “Day & Night” “Dug’s Special Mission” “For the Birds” “Geri’s Game” “Knick Knack” “Lifted” “Partly Cloudy” “Presto” “Tin Toy” Enjoy the Pixar Short Films Study!
• These lessons contains screen shots, activities, marking schemes, tips and instructions for using Documents, Presentations, Spreadsheets, Drawings and Forms within Google Drive. Update: Lessons for the new Google Add-ons and Updates 2014 have been added.
Interacting Notebook Templates with 1000+ blank templates for commercial and classroom use. Templates come in 300 dpi png images and editable PowerPoints. It includes photographed directions to assemble the templates. It also includes PowerPoint tutorials on how to add your own text and images to customize the template. These are great for any subject, reading, math, phonics, language arts, science, social studies, Spanish, and more! $
• Kahoot is a game-based classroom response system • Create and play quizzes, discussions and surveys using any device with a web browser • Motivate participation through game-based learning and rewards in a social setting. Students Love Kahoot!
FREE • TubeChop allows you to easily chop a funny or interesting section from any YouTube video and share it • This lesson contains screen shots and instructions to help teachers and students use this free website.