Giovanni Anceschi showing Rotoplastik by Gianni Colombo at Miriorama 12 at Galleria del Cavallino, Venice, 1962. On the left, Gabriele Devecchi. Resting on the pedestal on the right Percorsi fluidi cubici (“Cubic Fluid Paths”) by Giovanni Anceschi
On the right, Strutturazione liquida elicoidale (“Helical Liquid Structuration”) by Giovanni Anceschi during the exhibition Miriorama 12 at Galleria del Cavallino, Venice, 1962. In the center, Gianni Colombo with other exhibited works, such as Strutturazione fluida (“Fluid Structuration”) and Rotoplastik by Colombo, as well as Miramondo by Gabriele Devecchi
San Giorgio dei Greci is a church in Venice, northern Italy. It was the center of the Scuola dei Greci, the Confraternity of the Greeks in Venice. Construction was started by Sante Lombardo, & from 1548, by Giannantonio Chiona. The belltower was built in 1592. The interior has a monument to Gabriele Seviros (1619) by Baldassarre Longhena. The dome of the church was frescoed with the Last Judgement (1589–93) by Giovanni Kyprios.