Dick Mann Triumph
560329 Bildpunkt, Dickmanntriljpg 560329
850Cc Norton, Verda 850Cc, Commando 850, Alas Verda, Beautiful Motorbikes, Beautiful Bike, Beautiful Cafe, 850 Motorcycles, Cafe Racers
Ala Verda 850cc Norton Commando
Verda 850 Motorcycle - Beautiful Bike!
Verda 850. This delicately beautiful cafe racer uses a Laverda trellis frame and a late-production, modified Commando 850 engine. It was built by French violin-maker Daniel Delfour, one of a group of enthusiasts that runs a classic racing festival.
What happens when an architect hooks up with a bike builder? This: a super-cool custom Honda Dominator scrambler from the Portuguese garage Dream Wheels Heritage.
Cx500Custom Caferac, Cafe Racers
Lakic Honda CX500 GTS ~ Return of the Cafe Racers ©SébastienNunes #SachaLakic #CX500custom #caferacer
1924 Lutetia 175cc. Firstly equipped with a "lutetia" engine, the second version ran a Villiers 175
Motorcycles 1, Lutetia 175Cc, 1924 Lutetia, 175Cc 1924, Classic Motorcycles, Classic Motorcyl, Catalan Motorbikes, 20 S Bike, French Bike
Lutetia 175cc (1924). Firstly equipped with a "lutetia" engine, the second version ran a Villiers 175.
1927 Terrot HS The four stroke machines that Terrot produced in the early twenties had 350 cc JAP engines and archaic horizontal spring front forks. They were fitted with Terrot's own 2-speed gearbox and chain-cum-belt transmission. Two versions were sold of this model G, the Sport and Touriste. By 1925 it was time for a new model, and in the autumns the model H was introduced at the Paris Salon. The first machines were still equipped with JAP engines and old type forks, but in the middle of November the modernized H appeared, with Terrot's own engine, Druid forks and Pilgrim oil pump. There were four versions: HT, HS, HSC and HTC. T stood for Touriste, S for Sport and C for Confort, or luxury. The T had a standard engine and upswept touring handlebars, the HS a stronger engine and flat handlebars. The C type had 27x4 wired-on tyres, 140 mm wide mudguards and a steering damper The standard versions had 120 mm wide mudguards and 700x80 wired-on tyres.