Explore Weird, Pictures, and more!

This would probably be annabeth and percy if she saw a spider << This is ME! This is SOOO ME!!!

31 Cats Who Have Seen Things You Wouldn't Believe

You pwomise? Really pwomise? You killed da spidey? - This is adorable.

jessica we are taking a picture like this at bulga point

11 Important Things You Start To Realize in Your 20s

This used to be me with my best friend. But I lost her because sometimes that's why life gives you. If you ever read this, Mary, I just want you to know that I miss having a best friend and I miss you.

Why being different is actually a good thing - and how to embrace your unique bad ass self - live on whatisperfection.com - self improvement tips for growing your confidence

I Am Different - And That's Okay - Self Improvement

I know hot dogs are so unhealthy but I can't help but love them. Some of these are so weird! But I want to try them all... :)

40 Different, Delicious Ways To Eat Hot Dogs

Ultimate Hotdog Style Guide- This is an amazing infographic with 40 Different, Delicious Recipe combinations To Eat Hot Dogs!

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

So the two people before me said pink hammer and purple hammer. I said purple carpenters pencil.I have an abnormal mind. >>>I thought of blue hammer<<<< I thought red scerwdriver// purple screwdriver

perspective @Gwynne Roderick

Forced Perspective

This person should write a book about this.. I'd read that so fast

Definitely worth the read…

Funny pictures about Definitely worth the read. Oh, and cool pics about Definitely worth the read. Also, Definitely worth the read.

The first picture of Teresa here is actually one of the more popular pictures of her, but it really disturbs me. I appears as if she has some kind of a unibrow, and her mouth is just...Uh...I don't know. Weird?

Teresa: Not all queens have crowns Thomas: Not all heroes wear capes Newt: Not all angels have wings Minho: Not all warriors wear armors

Google Image Result for http://www.livingdesignhome.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/mad-house-1.jpg

EXUBERANT SPACE

[Image: Photo by Filip Dujardin, courtesy of the artist].Belgian photographer Filip Dujardin makes images of unexpected buildings – that is, he “combines photographs of parts of buildings int…

Very awesome but I don't get this campaign.  Jeeps look cool when you flip them?  What?

Jeep’s Creative Campaign

Funny pictures about Jeep's Creative Campaign. Oh, and cool pics about Jeep's Creative Campaign. Also, Jeep's Creative Campaign photos.

These photographers may have never known the significance of the pictures they took and that millions would be marveling at them in the future. From thousands of images, I chose these to give us a rare and fascinating look at how different (and similar) life used to be.:

These photographers may have never known the significance of the pictures they took and that millions would be marveling at them in the future. A rare and fascinating look at how different (and similar) life used to be.

These loft beds are GENIUS!  Talk about space-saving!  2 beds, 2 desks and WAY more storage than 2 dressers.  Secure a railing on those steps and it's the perfect dorm setup!

These loft beds are GENIUS! Talk about space-saving! 2 beds, 2 desks and WAY more storage than 2 dressers. Secure a railing on those steps and it's the perfect dorm setup! (How To Build A Shed With A Loft)

Pinterest
Search