Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas

Explore Fetch Accidentally, Accidentally Knocked, and more!

Just ask Zabka and Sophie, four-legged play pals. One afternoon, a game of fetch accidentally knocked a bottle of ibuprofen to the ground...

As a first-time pet parent, Rebecca couldn’t have asked for a better best friend than Doris, her adopted Staffordshire Bull Terrier, whose charismatic appearance underscores the gentle kindness inside. Unfortunately, life doesn’t always play by the rules.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Just ask the pet parents of Nina, a Great Dane who accidentally tore the CCL in her knee. Ouch!

When it comes to playtime, especially Frisbee®, Chloe doesn’t fool around. But when this pint-sized Pomeranian accidentally ingested a dime, the result was an emergency trip to the vet and a $3,000+ hospital bill that was anything but fun and games.

Ili ran from home and was hit by a car, which punctured her lung and broke her leg, requiring her radius and ulna to be plated and 17 screws put in her body. Thankfully, most of the $7,000+ in treatment costs were covered by Petplan.

Bruno, a 3-year-old Bullmastiff. Unexpected Tail: $699 for intestinal obstruction; $957 for pneumonia; $6,274 for abscess.

Sophie, an 8 year old rescued French Bulldog. Unexpected Tail: A vet bill to remove a mast cell tumor her dad found while petting her one evening. Thanks to Petplan, she's now cancer free.

Willow Springs Havanese and Labradorsfrom Willow Springs Havanese and Labradors

Our Havanese

Havanese

Image via We Heart It https://weheartit.com/entry/171348193 #cat #cats #cute #fluffy #kitten #kittens #siamese #siamesecat #siamesekitten #siamesecats #siamesekittens

hellocute.tumblr.comfrom hellocute.tumblr.com

All I want to do is hop on to the other side of...

Fence