Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas

Things girls want from guys: 1%29Good morning/goodnight texts. 2%29 Pictures taken together. 3%29 Surprises. | Flirting Ecard

Truth. And that's not for everyone. The Most #Amazing & #Romantic #Collection Of The Best 46 I Love You #Quotes

As much as I agree with this, I have to say that my man doesn't even make me think of the other women. I guess that makes him more than a "true gentleman", that makes him my true love <3

Polyvorefrom Polyvore

Untitled #5111

take turns making plans