Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas

Did you know that 70% of your physical appearance is dictated by your diet? The other 30% is all that hard work you put in at the gym...

Exercise Motivational Quotes | 30 Days of Motivation: Eat Clean, Look Lean | PFITblog

For #recipes, #health, and #fitness challenges, go to my website: http://www.beachbodycoach.com/bakerbarre2011 http://www.facebook.com/kbarresmom2014

Weight Loss: 635 Calories... Feed Yourself! Also Check - FREE FOR ALL Weight-loss Program: www.celebrityweight-loss.com #Weightloss, #Weightloss for woman

abs start in the kitchen. it's my #1#motivation phrase! Fit, Inspiration, Diet, Motivation, Eating, So True, Healthy, Weights Loss, Workout

Work hard in the gym, work even harder in the kitchen to eat the right foods - key to weight loss

100% mental--When I find myself making excuses I say to myself "don't think just go do it. Period."