Inspirational Quote, Remember This, Quotes Saying, My Life, So True, Life S, Spend Time, Favorite Quotes, Lifes Too Short
Life Is Too Short To Spend Time With People Who Suck The Happiness Out Of You. Inspirational Quotes Funny Quote
So true. Spend time with the people who constantly make you happy; not the ones who make you go from one extreme to the next.
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you. So true!!!!
Or, life's too short to spend time with people who suck...
So true. Happy I realized this before wasting my life.
SERIOUSLY!!! This may be my FAVORITE quote today!!
So true..need to remember this more often!
#words #quotes #sayings #life
Life s too short ...
Words Of Wisdom, Doesn T Matter, Life Lessons, Inspirational Quotes, So True, Quotes Sayings, Favorite Quotes, Letting Go
“If someone makes you miserable more than they make you happy, it doesn’t matter how much you love them, you need to let them go.”
So true. Sometimes the letting go will make you be happier, even though it hurts in the beginning.
If someone... (This is so true)
So true right now, but so hard
Words of wisdom
If someone makes you miserable more than they make you happy, it doesn't matter how much you love them, you need to let them go ♥♥ Share Inspire Quotes ♥♥ Inspirational, Motivational, Funny & Romantic Quotes - Love Quotes | Funny Quotes | Quotes about Life | Motivational Quotes | Life Quotes | Friendship Quotes | Daily Quotes | Positive Quotes | Encouraging Quotes | Favorite Quotes | Romantic Quotes | Famous Quotes | leadership Quotes | Inspirational, Motivational, Funny & Romantic Quotes By Website - http://shareinspirequotes.blogspot.com ✔ Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/shareinspirequotes ✔ Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/quotesshare ✔ Follow us on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/b/104651484918851057218/104651484918851057218/ ✔ Pinterest - https://pinterest.com/sharequotes/ ✔ Tumblr - http://shareinspirequotes.tumblr.com/ ✔ We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/ShareInspireQuotes ✔
short, quotes, sayings, let go, leave, people
Remember This, Higher Oprah, Oprah Winfrey, Inspirational Quotes, So True, Quotes Sayings, Favorite Quotes, Wise Words, Oprah Quotes
"Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher."- Oprah. One of my all time favorite quotes!! So true.
inspirational quotes, Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher - oprah winfrey
"Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher."-Oprah #quotes #wisdom #inspiration
Surround yourSelf with Only people who are going to lift you higher ... Oprah ... So True!!
Surround yourself with people who lift you higher. Oprah Winfrey
words of wisdom, life inspiration, quote, saying, inspiring
oprah - So true!!! Inspirational quote from oprah.
Wise words from Oprah Winfrey
Busy is the new happy! #inspiration #quotes Click here to download very true Click here to download it's true Click here to download Remember this Click here to download ganhdi, be the change, famous quotes Click here to download
Saying yes to happiness means learning to say no to the things and people that…
This is so so true... took me a long time to be able to tell a certain someone no.. I'm so glad I have dropped that habit and met someone so so much better!!!
Inspirational Quote, Remember This, Choose Happiness, Favorite Quote, So True, Happiness Quotes, Quotes Sayings, Saying No, Topic Davis
Inspirational Quotes: Saying yes to happiness means learning to say no to the things and people that stress you out
Saying yes to happiness means learning to say no to the things and people that stress you out. So true
Saying yes to happiness means...... quote happy inspirational quote positive quote happiness quote
Some of our favorite quotes[ BellaBloomsFlorist.com ]
I need to remember this
I choose happiness
Quote: Those Who Talk Behind Your Back
February 11th 2013 / Quote #139 Those Who Talk Behind Your Back
Life Quotes, Words Of Wisdom, So True, Inspirational Quotes, Quotes Sayings, Don'T Worry, Don T Worry, Moving Forward, Wise Word
So true! Everything behind you (words, the past, the people) are better left behind. Moving forward is all about letting go of what's behind!
Don't worry about those who talk behind your back, they're behind you for a reason. #Life #Quotes #True Muy buena!
#quote #inspirational quote #motivational #happiness #quotes #life quote #Happiness Quote #success quote
Don't worry about those that talk about you behind your back... Inspirational quote
Inspirational Quotes About Life | #quotes at QuoteForest.com
wise words - Wise Words Of Wisdom, Inspirational quotes
Move forward, not backwards. So true.
Words of wisdom, quotes, sayings, reason - Collection Of Inspiring Quotes, Sayings, Images | WordsOnImages
Discover Best 100 + Don’t Worry About Those Who Talk Behind Your Back, They’re Behind You For A Reason ~ Life Quote, Images and Designs, Visit Quotespictures.com for More Don’t Worry About Those Who Talk Behind Your Back, They’re Behind You For A Reason ~ Life Quote, Sayings pictures
Smile, it irritates those who wish to destroy you life quotes quotes quote smile life inspirational motivational life lessons teen haters
Kill In, Remember This, Reasons To Smile, Truth, Life Quote, Thought, So True, Quotes Sayings
Well, there you go. Another reason to smile and be happy.
Never thought of the reason to smile but I like it. :)
So true. She freak sitting next to me!!!!!!! Check it!
Smile. It irritates those who wish to destroy you.
Smile:) I need to remember this
Kill em' with kindness
Just the truth...
. Smile, Smile, Smile So true!! Best friends
Hairstylist Quotes, Creativity It S, I M Crafty, My Life, Interesting Quotes, Be Creative, Art Is, I Survived, Creative Adult
This is so true :) I never stopped having an imagination and will not give into the dullness of being an adult! I will create art for the rest of my life :) a piece of art is like holding the artists heart in your hand
Interesting quote...I wonder if I could change it to 'creative, untidy adult?!?'
The creative adult is the child who survived.
be creative = fun....remember this!!!!
The creative adult ~ Mrs. Cahill <3
The creative adult...
I survived, did you?
So, be creative!
Trust Takes, Trust Quotes, Sotrue, Build Seconds, Takes Years, So True, Inspirational Quotes, Quotes Sayings, Favorite Quotes
Trust takes years to build, seconds to break and forever to repair. quote on loyalty | ... quotes best inspirational love quotes images inspirational quotes on
10 Positive Break Up Quotes | Trust Takes Years To Build Seconds....inspirational quotes
"Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair." So so true.
Trust-Takes-Years-To-Build-Seconds....inspirational-quotes.jpeg 554×584 pixels
Trust Takes Years To Build Seconds....inspirational quotes - Apna Talks
Loyalty | Trust Takes Years To Build Seconds....inspirational quotes
Oooo yeeesss que si!!! #SoTrue
Build Trust Quotes Trust Takes Years To Build, Seconds To Break and forever to repair
trust, quotes, sayings, deep, wise, short, cool
This is true!
Love Others Quote, Life Quote, Past Quote, Comparison Quote, So True, Things Prevent, Happiness Quote, Wise Word
Two things prevent us from happiness; living in the past and observing others. #life #quotes #wisdom
Two thing prevent us from being happy..living in the last and observing others----so true! Screws me eveytime
Two things prevent us from happiness - living in the past and observing others. This quote is so true! Living in comparison and in the past creates nothing but frustration.
SO TRUE!! "Two things prevent us from happiness: Living in the past and observing others."
two things prevent us from happiness #happiness #quotes
Don't live in the past. #quotes #life
Positive Breakup Quotes Funny, Moving On, Inspirational Quotes, Thought, Positive Quote, Wise Word, Life Goes On
Move on! Doesn't mean you need to forget about things, just that you accept what happened and choose to continue living!!
Image result for inspirational quotes about love and heartbreak
Moving on... Must accept what happened and continue living
moving on. quotes. wisdom. advice. life lessons.
Life goes on, you need to move on ➖
Accepted...and moving on. Finding a voice,little less conversation,Quotes :),Said...,Wise Words,Words,Words to live by,Words... just words,
Five new quotes a day to keep your negative thoughts at bay. Check out our collection of original quotes about life. These quotes will cheer you up!
Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things. It just means you have to accept what happened and continue living.
Inspirational Quote, Good People, True Friends, My Life, Quality People, Well Said, So True, Bad Company
A greater truth could not have been spoken. No words could express the gratitude I hold for my true friends and everything they have done and helped me through...I am genuinely blessed for the people I have in my life :)
Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company. ~Booker T. Washington Inspirational Quote
quality people. People should really start learning to do this but bitches and douches always appeal more I guess than good people who would be better in their life and not cause problems. YESssss this!!!!
SO TRUE // Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company.
So true! There was a point in my life where if I had done this, I would only have had a couple people left in my life. Being alone would have been better.
I am totally in the process of weeding out subpar associates in my life. I don't care if they are family, friends, parents of my kids friends, or just random idiots. I refuse to keep bad company and harbor ill feelings due to it/them.
So true. I am lucky to have some of those "quality people" in my life :)
I couldn't agree more... Associate with GoodPeople or nobody
Well said and so true!
Remember This, Favorite Quote, Sotrue, Truth, So True, Quotes Sayings, Lost In Translation, Things Upset
So true. The most insecure people I know are the ones who let every little thing upset them. What a torment that would be!
The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you. ~Bob Harris, "Lost in Translation" #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #quote
The more you know who you are and what you want, the less you let things upset you. Bob Harris, "Lost in Translation"
Visit www.GagThat.com to browse all the best pinnable quotes & sayings! <3
the truth. bob harris "lost in translation"
So true! Must remember this more often :)
One of my favorite quotes now
Bill Murray, Bob Harris, Lost in Translation - "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
Words Of Wisdom, 20 Don T, Remember This, Favorite Quote, Sotrue, Don T Care, So True, Quotes Sayings, True Stories
pp: This says a lot for the world we live in but I kind of think this quote is true . People just don't care for others like they use to or should :( show compassion in your world today. Never tell your problems to anyone. 20% don`t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
#Quote: Nevel tell your problems to anyone. 20% don´t care and the other 80% are glad you have them
using people quotes and sayings | 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
Funny Sayings for Facebook | 20 don’t care 80 happy | Tag Pictures
Yep More Problems, Funny, Wisdom, So True, Truths, Favorite Quotes, Living, Inspiration Quotes, True Stories Words of Wisdom to LIVE by. I have stopped telling people my problems because this is SO true! Not valid for 14.2! (But still funny) Never tell your problems to anyone. 20% dont care and the other 80% are glad you have them. Quote by Lou Holtz This is true. Join a therapy group then youll find how ignorant you look to others when you Facebook your problems. In reality, were all silently snickering. Truth. Its pathetic, grow up. Dont use social media to be passive aggressive and show your level of intelligence. Be classy. Classy always works. True Story quotes about not listening to bad advice | Hope these brighten your day and remember my favorite quote of all ... See more at http://blog.blackboxs.ru/category/christmas/
SO TRUE. everyone needs to follow this.
I will always remember this...so true!
Quotes,Sayings & More.
Oh, so very true! So many positive things have happened in my life I never could've imagined :-)
Things Happen, Negative People, My Life, So True, Inspirational Quotes, Quotes Sayings, Inspirational Quote About Life, Positive Things, Beautiful Things
What a beautiful day! It is so true that beautiful things happen to us when we choose to distance ourselves from negativity. Love and success to you Sue xox
Beautiful things happen........#Motivational #Inspirational #coaching #lifeCoach http://coachingportal.com/
"Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from the negative." #Sports #Inspiration #Quote
Oh, so very true! So many positive things have happened in my life I never could've imagined :-)
So true.... Life changes when you stay away from negative people, its never wort it...
"beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from the negative."
Beautiful things happen to positive people! Right.
motivational and inspirational quotes about life.
Beautiful things happen.
Words Of Wisdom, Life Quotes, Lessons Learned, Life Lessons, So True, Inspirational Quotes, Wise Words
A blessing or a lesson life quotes quotes quote life inspiration blessing lesson life sayings
You can get a positive out of everything! Very few are a blessing but great lessons learned
Many in the past couple years....have definitely been lesson learned!
Words Of Wisdom To Live By Without A Doubt
hope for a blessing... lesson learned
so true....lesson learned!
I love to read inspirational quotes as these powerful Wise Words always motivate me to take an action. They inspire to stay focused on my dearest dreams and help overcome all the challenges I face. Today i am sharing a collection of Inspriational Success Quotes Photo Collection, Share you Favorit one in comments don’t forget […]
So thankful for my many blessings and lessons. Life is so much sweeter with the lessons learned! Belly dance Costume set TALIKA - turquoise black purple aqua Gypsy style belly dance costume - full skirt with beaded belly dance belt and matching Gypsy top. ----(perhaps inspiration for next springs festival!) belly dancing inspiration Inspirational Quotes
Favorite Quote, Fight Club, So True, True True, Dave Ramsey, True Stories, Buy Thing, Wise Word
I want a poster of this or the "Fight Club" version. "Why do we work at jobs we hate, to buy things we don't need, to impress people we don't even like".
Too many people buy things they don't need, with money they don't have, trying to impress people they don't even like - Dave Ramsey
SO TRUE! too many people buy things they dont need with money they don't have trying to impress people they don't know (by the way). sometimes.
SO TRUE! too many people buy things they dont need with money they don't have trying to impress people! Just shows how shallow and blind to reality they really are!
Fight Club, this quote is so true and so many people are guilty of it
Favorite quote from fight club
Fight Club - True, True, True!
Fight Club ... wise words
Remember Things, Bitterness Smallness, Remember This, Life Quote, Inspirational Quotes, So True, Quotes Sayings, Favorite Quotes, Peoples Bitterness
Should you ever find yourself the victim of other peoples bitterness, smallness or insecurities, remember things could be worse... you could be them. #Perspective.... So true!
Should you ever find yourself victim of other people's bitterness, smallness, or insecurities... this is so true...just tried to call one person like this...
Should you ever find yourself victim of other people's bitterness, smallness, or insecurities... wow.. so true
#LighthousefortheBlindFW #Inspiration #Quotes
One of my favorite quotes and so true!!!!!'
Lol, so true...must remember this
Love Your Life Quotes
This is so true.
Remember This, Be Grateful, Sotrue, Truth, Be Thankful, Thought, So True, Quotes Sayings, Thankful For
There is always, always, always something to be thankful for...so true and it's an echo of bible study this week!
I am thankful for @Leila Heng making me breakfast this morning, for two happy, healthy, intelligent and nice children, a wonderful man, happy memories, brilliant friends, my family, my health, my life.. ALWAYS something to be thankful for <3
Try to remember this and be grateful for something new each day.
"There is always, always, always something to be thankful for."
even though it's hard to always remember, this is so true!
so true, always be thankful for the life you have.
ThatIsSaidByMeAtLeastOnceADay! <3 SoTrue!
Soooo... yeah... again, I saw this saying on Pinterest, and knew I had to do something with it. I ended up settling on an oversized sheet of compressed wood stuff- what do you call that stuff? MDF? maybe? Anyhow, I had it, and I thought, I could make this work. I actually (because I don't usually) measured off even lines- just making slight hash marks, so I could have the lettering not off kilter. I usually eyeball it, and it takes a lot more time. I still had to work on centering, but if you at least don't have to factor in the up and down part of it, it makes it a lot easier. I have been enjoying using the technique of the paint on the bottom, vinyl, then painting over the vinyl and pulling it off before the paint completely dries. It is really fun, yes, sigh... I'm a craft nerd! I just touched up a few of the letters a bit, and then distressed it. All it took was adding a wire hanger, and I was done. Surprisingly, for the size, it was a really quick project! I love this saying, because I really, strongly, believe in being thankful. It is something I hope to get through to my children.
Remember This, Sotrue, Growing Up, Love You Mom, So True, Quotes Sayings, Love My Mom, Busy Growing
This is so true! quotes+about+sons+and+daughters | motivational love life quotes sayings poems poetry pic picture photo ...
Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old. So true, but so easy to forget!
Another pinner said, "Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old." So true.
Quote with picture about Love your parents, we are so busy growing up, forget they are also growing old
Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old. Makes me wish I lived closer to my parents.
So True. You will regret all the time lost <3.....love my mom and dad soooooooo much!!!!
Awh, I love this, so true..I try to remember this.
So true! Love my mom and pop!!
So true. Love you, mom & dad!
Oh so true!!
Pretty Face, Sotrue, So True, Quotes Sayings, Favorite Quotes, True Stories, Personality Destroys
an ugly personality destroys a pretty face... This is so true and I am realizing it more every day
What's worse is an ugly personality destroys an ugly face even more. bitches.
Reminds me of one of my FaVoRiTe quotes by Marilyn Monroe, If you’re...
an ugly personality destroys a pretty face... So true
Wisdom Quotes - Collection Of Inspiring Quotes, Sayings, Images | WordsOnImages