Another BLAST FROM THE PAST: Murfreesboro Bank and Trust Company (est. 1905). This building and the one adjancent (McClellan's) were raized to make way for the Judicial Building which was (ironically) designed to resemble the MB Co. building.
Probably Walter Hill Dam near Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Shows power plant to the left of dam with "Murfreesboro Light & Power Co." painted on it. Part of Tennessee Highway Dept. photographs in Middle Tennessee & Chattanooga.
A BLAST FROM THE PAST! Cecil Elrod's The French Shoppe was located at 118 North Church Street (current home of The Guidance Center), but the building was origianally The Princess Theatre. The French Shoppe moved into the building in 1929 and remained there until the early 1980's. Who has memories they would like to share of Cecil Elrod's The French Shoppe?