Also on these boards
The Pond, Urchfont Village, Wiltshire. The Pond existed by 1784 when it was drawn on a map made for the Duke of Queensberry. Until the 1930s it was an important part of village farming providing water for cattle and horses. Now it is an integral part of the charm of the quiet village scene and provides a home for a flock of ducks.