Discover and save creative ideas

    This is applicable also to men who want a cookie for not sexually harassing women.

    3y Saved to Women's rights
    People also love

    Wholeheartedly YES. This is 85% of the reason I heart Joss Whedon, who is one of the few men or women in comics, media, and pop culture who can make a heroine feminine, powerful, and feminist all at the same time. Not that he has anything to do with this blip. (The other 15% is humor related.)

    street harassment

    Gender identity


    Our majorly screwed up society.

    Bake Sale: Cookies are a dollar for men and 77 cents for women.

    The sad truth of women in nerd culture

    Street harassment.

    For men (and some women) who don't get it.

    For the women who are proud of choosing to honour their faith in a way that makes them happy.

    wish i had this quote on hand back in high school when my love for all black outfits began #aheadofmytime


    YES! We can be ALLIES!

    Women who rocked the science world

    Thank you to men and women who speak out.

    COMIC - How to tell if sexuality is empowering our not - Part 1

    Queer Scouts

    Strong Women

    A response to "catcalling is flattering"< Being a shy person myself and more of an animal person, I don't really care for people or attention. Though there are still boys that get raped and sexually harassed like women. Either way I agree with this at some level, though i've never seen the 'catcalling is flattering' comic, people like me don't see that as flattery. Besides, flattery is ALWAYS bad. Complementing not bad, but a person who 'flatters' is always trouble.

    26 Male Survivors Of Sexual Assault Quoting The People Who Attacked Them --It's not just females who can be sexually assaulted (good to be aware of on a college campus)