Visit site
Tags:
Sports Cars, Http Sportcarsaz Blogspot Com, Cars Collection, Long Flight, Sr 71 Blackbird, Airplane, Planes, Sr71 Blackbird, Cars Photography

Related Pins

SR-71 Blackbird - high speed turn.... During reconnaissance missions the SR-71 operated at high speeds and altitudes to allow it to outrace threats. If a surface-to-air missile launch was detected, the standard evasive action was simply to accelerate and outfly the missile.

SR-71. The Blackbird is, in my opinion, one of the best aircraft ever made. en.wikipedia.org/...

.I've Watched This Amazing Aircraft Fly Day & Night Missions !!!!!!

SR 71, my favorite airplane. At full speed it uses on 20% engine power for thrust and the other 80% comes from capturing the shockwave from the sonic boom be retracting back into the engine cowling. A modern marvel in engineering if there ever was one!

Air to air view from a tanker of a 9th Strategic Reconnaissance Wing's SR-71 Blackbird reconnaissance aircraft on a mission out of its home base, Beale Air Force Base, California. Photographer: TSGT Michael Haggerty

Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird. The angle of this shot makes it looks like a sting ray in black water (pushing a couple of Pratt & Whitneys). Or, maybe I shouldn't be on Pinterest at 2a.m. LOL

airplanes count. they start out on wheels. soaring through the sky like a bird out of the cage.

Two SR-71 Aircraft in flight In my mind, this is one of America's greatest achievements in Flight.

SR-71. CLICK the PICTURE or check out my BLOG for more: automobilevehicle...