1. grab some cotton t-shirts you don’t wear anymore. larger sizes tend to work better as do non-ribbed shirts with no side seams. small logos on the shirts work fine, too.
2. grab a pair of fabric scissors if you have them, otherwise any scissors will do.
3. lay the shirt out on a flat table in front of you.
4. cut the hem off the bottom and put it aside.
5. cut the shirt into 1-1 1/2 ” horizontal strips all the way up to the armpit.
6. grab 3-4 shirt strips in both…
How to tie a scarf bow (#2) // Wrap the scarf around your neck and make sure both ends are even. Then, tie the scarf just as you would tie any bow. You need a longer scarf for this one. == How to tie the half-bow cinch (#7) // With